Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Terran Typhoon Class Battleship
|Timeline Change Imminent!|
This article contains information that no longer applies to the current version of Star Trek Online. It is provided only for historical purposes.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Emergency Power to Shields
- Engineering Team II
- Torpedo: High Yield II
- Torpedo: Spread II
- Tractor Beam II
- Tractor Beam Repulsors
Hull strength[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Vessels of the class[edit | edit source]
I.S.S. Typhoon (default)
Missions formerly encountered[edit | edit source]
Named[edit | edit source]
- “Crack in the Mirror”: Captain James O'Brien leads the Terran invasion force with the I.S.S. Molly.
- “The Other Side”: Three Typhoon-class ships, among them the I.S.S. Battleship, must be destroyed while sitting in drydock in the Arawath System (mirror).
Unnamed[edit | edit source]
- “Defend the Beta Ursae Sector Block” and “Defend the Zeta Andromedae Sector Block”: Typhoon-class battleships harass Federation transport lines in the Beta Ursae and Zeta Andromedae Sector Blocks.
- “The Other Side”: A Typhoon-class battleship attempts to recapture the Arawath system after it falls to the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance.
- “Mirror Universe Incursion”: Typhoon-class battleships are among the Terran battle groups attempting to capture and occupy Vauthil Station.