Temporal Fragmentation System Set
The Temporal Fragmentation System Space Set consists of three consoles:
- [Console - Universal - Enhanced Tipler Cylinder]
- [Console - Universal - Enhanced Manheim Device]
- [Console - Universal - Temporal Rift Stabilizer]
Enhanced Tipler Cylinder and Enhanced Manheim Device are equippable on any starship, while the Temporal Rift Stabilizer is only equippable on the following vessels:
- Wells Temporal Science Vessel, Verne Temporal Science Vessel, Mobius Temporal Destroyer, Klein Temporal Destroyer, Aeon Timeship
- Korath Temporal Science Vessel, Qul'poH Temporal Science Vessel, Krenn Temporal Destroyer, Chargh'poH Temporal Destroyer, Rozhenko Timeship
- R'Mor Temporal Science Vessel, Sui'Mor Temporal Science Vessel, Talvath Temporal Destroyer, Tal'aura Temporal Destroyer
- Paradox Class Temporal Dreadnought, Krenim Annorax Science Dreadnought
They can be put into any console slot.
Console - Universal - Enhanced Tipler Cylinder
+15% Exotic Damage
+20% Starship Shield Restoration
- (Improves Shield Healing)
Hull/Shield Repair + Recharge Time Reduction
- Set Bonus: Hold All foes in a 5k Radius for 7 seconds if a Manheim Device is equipped. Held foes are Untargettable
- To Self: Untargettable and held for 7 seconds while time rewinds
- After 2 seconds, move backwards to your approximate previous position
- After 2 seconds, +___ Hit Points per sec for 5 seconds
- After 2 seconds, ___ Shield Regeneration to each facing per sec for 5 seconds
- -5 seconds to the current recharge time of abilities
- Special Ability: Temporal Backstep
The Console - Universal - Enhanced Tipler Cylinder is obtained from the Verne-class Temporal Science Vessel, the Qul'poH-class Temporal Science Vessel or the Sui'Mor-class Temporal Science Vessel (Infinity Lock Box, Cross-Faction Tier 6).
The Tipler Cylinder console can actually rewind time! The dense beryllium cylinder core of this module rotates at near light speed, allowing your ship to perform a Temporal Backstep and rewind time approximately 13 seconds. Your ship's position reverses, and some of your ship's hull and shield damage is restored. Additionally, the cooldown and recharge times on all your abilities are rewound.
The Tipler Cylinder is part of a set. If Manheim Device or Timeline Stabilizer are also equipped, activating the Temporal Backstep will cause all nearby foes to freeze until the sequence has ended.
This console also provides a passive boost to Exotic Damage and Starship Shield Restoration.
Regular version of this console, which lacks passive bonuses, was obtainable with the Wells Temporal Science Vessel, the Korath Temporal Science Vessel and the R'Mor Temporal Science Vessel which were discontinued with the release of the improved Tier 6 variants. They may still be found on the exchange.
Console - Universal - Enhanced Manheim Device
+10.7 Starship Control Expertise
- (Increases Control Effects / Resistance to Same)
+10.7 Starship Drain Expertise
- (Increases Energy & Shield Drains / Resistance to Same)
5% Shield Resistance
Summons 2 Duplicates
- Creates Future and Past quantum duplicates of your ship
- +100 All Damage Resistance Rating for 30 seconds.
- Special Ability: Manheim Effect
The Console - Universal - Enhanced Manheim Device is obtained from the Klein-class Temporal Destroyer, the Chargh'poH-class Temporal Destroyer or the Tal'aura-class Temporal Destroyer (Lobi Crystal Consortium, 900 , Cross-Faction Tier 6).
This console is based on Dr. Paul Manheim's time-gravity work in the early and mid-24th century. Dr. Paul Manheim's experiments caused ripples in time, called the Manheim Effect.
The Manheim Device console can create quantum duplicates of yourself — one from your past and one from your future.
Regular version of this console, which lacks passive bonuses, was obtainable with the Mobius Temporal Destroyer, the Krenn Temporal Destroyer and the Talvath Temporal Destroyer which were discontinued with the release of the improved Tier 6 variants. They may still be found on the exchange.
Console - Universal - Temporal Rift Stabilizer
+15% Flight Turn Rate
+6% Exotic Damage
AoE Slow, Kinetic Damage, Damage Debuff
- 90' targeting arc
- Creates 5x Temporal Distortions within 3km of your target.
- Temporal Distortion
- (Affects up to 10 foes in a 1.5km radius)
- Foe: ___ Kinetic Damage per 0.5 sec (ignores shields)
- Foe: Reduces Damage by __%
- Foe: Reduces Turn Rate by __%
- Foe: Reduces Impulse Speed by __%
- Special Ability: Temporal Distortions
While this console is equipped your starship will create a temporal anomaly at your target's location and several other anomalies will appear within 3 km of your target. These anomalies will cause kinetic damage, dramatically slow movement and turn speed, and substantially reduce damage as long as the target remains within an anomaly's radius.
This console provides a passive boost to Turn Rate and Exotic Damage.
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
Set 2: Fragment Time
- Adds Fragment Time to Tipler Rewind ability - All nearby foes become held and untargetable.
Set 3: Temporal Acceleration
- 10% Reduction to Science Bridge Officer Ability Recharge Times
- 50% Reduction to Temporal Console Ability Recharge Times
- (Includes Temporal Backstep, Manheim Effect and Temporal Distortions)
Paradox Temporal Vessel generates temporal distortions