Temporal Fragmentation System Set
The Temporal Fragmentation System Space Set consists of three consoles:
- [Console - Universal - Tipler Cylinder]
- [Console - Universal - Manheim Device]
- [Console - Universal - Temporal Rift Stabilizer]
These consoles are only equippable on the following vessels:
- Wells Temporal Science Vessel, Mobius Temporal Destroyer, Aeon Timeship
- Korath Temporal Science Vessel, Krenn Temporal Destroyer, Rozhenko Timeship
- R'Mor Temporal Science Vessel, Talvath Temporal Destroyer
- Paradox Class Temporal Dreadnought, Krenim Annorax Science Dreadnought
They can be put into any console slot.
Console - Universal - Tipler Cylinder
Hull/Shield Repair + Recharge Time Reduction
- Set Bonus: Hold All foes in a 5k Radius for 7 seconds if a Manheim Device is equipped. Held foes are Untargettable
- To Self: Untargettable and held for 7 seconds while time rewinds
- After 2 seconds, move backwards to your approximate previous position
- After 2 seconds, +___ Hit Points per sec for 5 seconds
- After 2 seconds, ___ Shield Regeneration to each facing per sec for 5 seconds
- -5 seconds to the current recharge time of abilities
- Special Ability: Temporal Backstep
The Console - Universal - Tipler Cylinder is obtained from the Wells Temporal Science Vessel, the Korath Temporal Science Vessel or the R'Mor Temporal Science Vessel (Temporal Lock Box, Cross-Faction Tier 5).
The Tipler Cylinder console can actually rewind time! The dense beryllium cylinder core of this module rotates at near light speed, allowing your ship to perform a Temporal Backstep and rewind time approximately 13 seconds. Your ship's position reverses, and some of your ship's hull and shield damage is restored. Additionally, the cooldown and recharge times on all your abilities are rewound.
The Tipler Cylinder is part of a set. If a Manheim Device is also equipped, activating the Temporal Backstep will cause all nearby foes to freeze until the sequence has ended.
Console - Universal - Manheim Device
Summons 2 Duplicates
- Creates Future and Past quantum duplicates of your ship
- +100 All Damage Resistance Rating for 30 seconds.
- Special Ability: Manheim Effect
The Console - Universal - Manheim Device is obtained from the Mobius Temporal Destroyer, the Krenn Temporal Destroyer or the Talvath Temporal Destroyer (Lobi Crystal Consortium, 800 , Cross-Faction Tier 5).
This console is based on Dr. Paul Manheim's time-gravity work in the early and mid-24th century. Dr. Paul Manheim's experiments caused ripples in time, called the Manheim Effect. The Manheim Device console can create quantum duplicates of yourself — one from your past and one from your future.
Console - Universal - Temporal Rift Stabilizer
+15% Flight Turn Rate
+6% Exotic Damage
AoE Slow, Kinetic Damage, Damage Debuff
- 90' targeting arc
- Creates 5x Temporal Distortions within 3km of your target.
- Temporal Distortion
- (Affects up to 10 foes in a 1.5km radius)
- Foe: ___ Kinetic Damage per 0.5 sec (ignores shields)
- Foe: Reduces Damage by __%
- Foe: Reduces Turn Rate by __%
- Foe: Reduces Impulse Speed by __%
- Special Ability: Temporal Distortions
While this console is equipped your starship will create a temporal anomaly at your target's location and several other anomalies will appear within 3 km of your target. These anomalies will cause kinetic damage, dramatically slow movement and turn speed, and substantially reduce damage as long as the target remains within an anomaly's radius.
This console provides a passive boost to Turn Rate and Exotic Damage.
- The turn rate bonus on this console does not work.
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
Set 2: Fragment Time
- Adds Fragment Time to Tipler Rewind ability - All nearby foes become held and untargetable.
- 10% Reduction to Science Bridge Officer Ability Recharge Times
- 50% Reduction to Temporal Console Ability Recharge Times
- (Includes Temporal Backstep, Manheim Effect and Temporal Distortions)
Paradox Temporal Vessel generates temporal distortions