Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
General[edit | edit source]
- Resolved an issue where the interact with door keypads was not lined up correctly.
- Kelvin Klingon Helmets:
- Eyepatches are now allowed while wearing this helmet.
- Eyebrows no longer clip at their default size.
- Increased the sound of Kelvin Phasers.
- Added ambient audio to the Risa System map.
- Resolved an issue with ships where the animation did not look correct during saucer separation.
- Resolved an issue where occasionally, logging into the Sol System map would spawn the player’s ship partially inside ESD.
- Resolved an issue where players could connect to a private queue after the maximum number of players had been reached.
Content[edit | edit source]
- The Kuvah'magh: Resolved an issue that could cause progression to be blocked during the wire-cutting of bombs step on Regulus IV.
- Tangled Webs: Resolved an issue where Daniels was named Ensign Barrett.
- Resolved an issue where 23rd Century captains could not enter Andoria.
- Resolved an issue where the Administration door clipped with the wall on 23rd Century ESD.
Systems[edit | edit source]
- Transwarp Updates:
- Fleet maps are no longer listed as Transwarp destinations unless the player is in a fleet that has these Transwarps unlocked.
- Battle Group Omega no longer refers to Gamma Orionis sector and no longer displays a deprecated Jupiter-class ship in sector space.
- Resolved an issue where Transwarps with multiple sub-transwarp options would automatically select all of the destinations.
- Fleet Transwarps: Updated the personal Transwarp unlocks granted by the Fleet Transwarp gate, and added them to the transwarp UI which are now:
- T1: Fleet Starbase and Vulcan for Federation and Beta Quadrant and Rua Penthe for Klingon.
- T2: Risa
- T3: Defera
- T4: Bajor
- T5: Drozana station
- Klingon Captains flying the Mirror Dreadnought can now use the AKS prefix.
- Resolved an issue that caused Highly Specialized to appear as the Science Command Warbird's starship trait.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
- The TOS Gorn outfit does not unlock once completing the episode “Battle of Caleb IV”.
- The Advanced Herald Antiproton Beam Projector does not properly apply on-hit effects to the primary target.
- Tactical and Science Romulan Command Battlecruiser Starship Mastery UI appears to have a blank Starship Trait slot.