Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
General[edit | edit source]
- Resolved an issue with Crystalline Catastrophe so that it will correctly trigger credit for the "No more than 30% of ships destroyed by pulse" optional task in the unusual event of the entity being destroyed before it can fire its pulse.
- Improved the FPS performance while on the Risa Event map.
- The maximum number of items that can go into the Overflow Bag is now 100.
- Resolved an issue where attempting to select a different uniform would fail on the first attempt on a map.
- Resolved an issue where the Reinforced EV suits were being handed out without a progression level.
- Switch Starship UI now sorts by ship name.
- Resolved an issue where the circles in the Transwarp menu did not automatically update when clicked on.
Systems[edit | edit source]
- The following abilities may no longer be activated while under the effects of the same ability from a teammate:
- Boost Morale
- Engineering Fleet
- Engineering Proficiency
- Lone Wolf
- Precision Offensive
- Radiant Subatomic Pulse
- Science Fleet
- Scientific Aptitude
- Strike Team
- Tactical Fleet
- The Supremacy Starship Trait now only stacks 10 times, down from 20, but each stack is twice as effective.
- The Pedal to the Metal Starship Trait will no longer display a stack count on the buff icon, but still scales up over time.
- Resolved an issue that was causing some Sword attacks to apply the Medical Vanguard buff to opponents when that trait was active.
- Danger Zone and Wing Man from the Pilot Specialization will no longer display a stack count on the buff icon, but still scales up with number of nearby Foes and Friends, for Wing Man.
- Resolved an issue where [PhaDis], [PolAp], [PlaTet], and [Phys] Armor mods were not giving the correct resistance values to both damage types.
- Updated descriptions on "Situational Awareness" personal trait, to match internal mechanics. This Trait has always only had a 25% chance to Expose, despite the description indicating it was 100%.
- Revitalize and Boost Morale can now be activated while afflicted by a Hold/Stun or Disable.
- Resolved an issue where the Polaric Modulator Console's engine power boost didn’t apply until after moving to another map.
- Resolved an issue which allowed Greedy Emitter’s lockout to be avoided entirely.
- Aceton Assimilators can no longer be summoned in social zones.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
- The Assignments to recruit Romulan Bridge officers do not appear
- Selecting “Ready Starship” in the ship selector is not moving slotted items over to the ship for some players.