Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Mission: To Protect and Serve
|Timeline Change Imminent!|
This article contains information that no longer applies to the current version of Star Trek Online. It is provided only for historical purposes.
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
There are many here who it would be wise for you to know if you are to be a hera of the Empire.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Patrol a Beat Around Qo'noS
- Talk to the Chief Medical Officer in the Office to the Left of Lieutenant B'Emara
- Speak to the Judge Beside the Fountain of Fire
- Talk to the Transporter Chief
- Return to Lieutenant B'Emara
Goal[edit | edit source]
Mission dialogue[edit | edit source]
|Klingon Tutorial: Tour the First City|
|“Honor Bound” • “Lighting the Way” • “Leading the Way” • “To Protect and Serve” • “Glad Handing the Great Hall” • “Buying Friends” • “Working the Crowd” • “Off the Beaten Path” • “Friends in High Places”|