Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Mission: State of Q
|Timeline Change Imminent!|
This article contains information that no longer applies to the current version of Star Trek Online. It is provided only for historical purposes.
In State of Q the player's starship is sent to escort a survey ship in Borg space, which leads to an encounter with the infamous Q.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Incomplete and/or missing data.
This article or section does not list all values or entries associated with the discussed subject. Please add any missing statistics or items to the corresponding tables, lists and placeholders.
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
The U.S.S. Copernicus is surveying the Alini System, but Starfleet isn't comfortable sending a lone survey ship into space where the Borg have been sighted.
Captain Cassini might need some help. Would you be willing to go to the Alini system as an escort for the Copernicus?
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Deja Q
- Q's Gambit
- Go To U.S.S. Saratoga
- Talk to Q
- Clear a Path
- Hold Your Ground
- Defeat Remaining Borg
- Talk to Q
- Defeat Borg Boss
- Destroy Borg Devices (0/2)
- Talk to Q Through the Window
- We are the Q
- Go To Alini System
- Defeat the Borg
- Depart System
- Contact Starfleet
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Borg[edit | edit source]
Object[edit | edit source]
- Borg Device
NPC starships[edit | edit source]
Allies[edit | edit source]
Contact[edit | edit source]
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
Mission Replay[edit | edit source]
- You choose 1 of the following:
|46–49|| Rear Admiral UH
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If you want to, during the first portion of the mission, you can minimize Q's chat windows and fly around the system picking up the trace elements that are present.
- While on-board the Saratoga, it is possible to spot the U.S.S. Enterprise-D through one of the ship's hull breaches. This is somewhat anachronistic, as the Enterprise-D did not reach Wolf 359 until after the Saratoga and the rest of the fleet had been destroyed by the Borg.
- The 24th-century Borg drones the player encounters on-board the Saratoga will not adapt to the player's weapons. The 25th-century Borg the player fights in the final chamber however will adapt.
- This mission was originally available only to Starfleet players, but with the Legacy of Romulus expansion was made available to KDF & Romulan players as well.
- This mission was removed from game on April 22, 2014 with the release of Season Nine: A New Accord, pending a possible future revamp.