Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Kobali Cruiser (also known as Kobali Battleship) is a cruiser used by the Kobali in 2410. One of their older starship classes, vessels of this type were first encountered by U.S.S. Voyager on its maiden voyage throughout the Delta Quadrant. Although it is believed that their technology is roughly equivalent to the Federation, their ships quickly fell prey to other more aggressive and stronger species, such as the Vaadwaur.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
|60||134 218||206 696||737 060|
Vessels of the class[edit | edit source]
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Friends in Unlikely Places”: Player is dispatched on a patrol throughout the systems of the Delta Quadrant.
- “Enemies in All the Usual Places”: Player responds to a distress call in the Nassordin System from a Kobali vessel K'Vena. Several cruisers were disabled by the Vaadwaur raiders and left as a trap for the Alliance ships to fall into.
- “Nassordin System Patrol”: Various aggressive Delta Quadrant species attack freighters and cruisers, some of them Kobali, passing through the system. Player is forced to fight them off while rescuing the survivors.
- “Trakia System Patrol”: Kobali send a cruiser to assist the player during the inspection of a Hirogen subspace communication array.
- “With Friends Like These...”: Player is tasked with learning more about Delta Quadrant species, including the Hierarchy.
- “Alliances”: A Kobali Battleship (which is actually a Kobali Cruiser), is present at the Alliance summit.
- “Dust to Dust”: When the player arrives to assist the K.D.C. Samsar in defending Kobali Prime against a Vaadwaur attack, several Kobali Cruisers have already been disabled by the initial enemy attack wave.
- “Takedown”: Kobali vessels assist in the battle of Vaadwaur Prime. After every wave, wounded and war prisoners are beamed aboard their ships.
- “Midnight”: The Sotunde is part of the Iconian Resistance's last stand in the Sol System.
[edit | edit source]
|Details||Kobali • Kobali Prime|
|Ground Forces||Umare • Anak • Taikun • Hanchon • General|
|Starships||Kobali Frigate • Kobali Cruiser • Samsar Cruiser|
|NPCs||Grazer • Jetanian • Jhet'leya • Keten • Lenest • Lims • M'hetya • Noscwedel • Q'Nel • Sadalore|
|NPC starships||K'Vena • K.D.C. Samsar • Manusi • Sotunde • Wayfarer|