Engineering Kit Module - Freeze Armor
Slow, Root, Hold, DoT and Shield Hardness Debuff
- -66% Runspeed for 5 sec, then:
- Root target for 5 sec, then:
- +2 Stun for 5 sec
- Increases Damage to Target's Shields by 25% for the full duration of Freeze Armor
- ___ Cold Damage every sec for the full duration of Freeze Armor (100% Shield Penetration)
- 20 sec recharge
Engineering Kit Module - Freeze Armor is a Kit Module which can only be used by Engineering players. It is a variant of Fuse Armor that deals cold damage rather than electrical, and in addition reduces shield hardness. They cannot both be equipped at the same time.
- Special Ability: Freeze Armor
Sends a burst of supercooled gas to cover and gradually freeze the target's armor. This slows, then roots, and then holds the target as more of the armor is frozen stiff. Additionally, exposure to rapid temperature shifts causes the target's shield to become brittle, reducing their shield hardness.