Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Dactylus-class Bioship is a variant of the Nicor-class Bioship. Her main role is to focus energy from other Bioships to form an extremely powerful directed energy weapon. When the ship is ready to fire the Antiproton Focusing Array, it emits a frequency which summons eight Nicor-class drone ships that help establish an energy transfer with Dactylus and amplify its Weapon Power, forming a devastating energy bolt. Once the bolt has been fired, drone ships retreat back to Fluidic Space.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Emergency Power to Engines
- Evasive Maneuvers
- Bio Energy Transfer
- Bioship Regeneration
- Fluidic Energy Focusing Array
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
|60||25 811||56 784||202 489|
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
- “A Gathering Darkness”: Player witnesses a complete annihilation of the Omicron Kappa II, caused by a single Dactylus-class Bioship, just seconds after leaving the planet.
- “Assimilation”: Several Dactylus-class Bioships attack the Borg Cube, in an attempt to stop the Undine captive from being assimilated.
- “Fluid Dynamics”: When the joint KDF, Starfleet, and RRF task force destroys Borg Queen's Octahedron, two Dactylus-class Bioships are seen engaging the Unimatrix Command Ship. Before the Borg can fight back, they emit Fluidic Energy Focusing Arrays, destroying the command vessel and killing thousands of Borg aboard.
- “Fleet Alert”: Dactylus-class Bioships are a part of the Undine Fleet attacking a Starbase.
- “A Step Between Stars”: A sudden Undine appearence catches the player off guard. In a fight till death, player is forced to push back the Undine attack force to prevent the fall of both the Alpha and Beta Quadrant.
- Undine Battlezone: Dactylus-class Bioships are part of an Undine Bioship Armada, which is tasked with opening rifts to Fluidic Space.
- “Surface Tension”: Undine forces led by the Psi Lord only known as Eric Cooper attack Earth and Qo'noS. With the assistance from U.S.S. Voyager and a joint Federation-Klingon-Romulan Task Force, player pushes the Undine back. However, they continue pushing into Alpha and Beta Quadrants, often attacking worlds such as Andoria, Gornar, Ferenginar and Cardassia.
- “Undine Assault”: Dactylus-class Bioships take part in attacks against several high-profile species of Alpha and Beta Quadrants.
- “Viscous Cycle”: Dactylus-class Bioships are seen defending the Undine Shipyards from and Alliance attack.
- “Mindscape”: Player travels inside Tuvok's mind to put an end to the Undine-Alliance War once and for all. Few Dactylus-class Bioships try to defend their Mothership from an Alliance attack.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Dactylus Bioship fires Fluidic Energy Focusing Array.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dactylus-class Bioships were added with the launch of Season Nine: A New Accord.
- The name "Dactylus" is derived from a Latin name for a clam species called Pholas dactylus.
[edit | edit source]
|Details||Undine • NGC-2447 System • Fluidic space • Undine Base • Pelia Sector|
|Ground Forces||Recruit • Guardian • Officer • Psi Warrior • Battle Leader • Unit Commander • Psi Commander • Undine Infiltrator • Overseer • War Master • Psi Master|
|Starships||Dactylus Bioship • Dahut Frigate • Nicor Bioship • Dromias Bio-Cruiser • Vila Heavy Bioship • Tethys Bio-Dreadnought • Planet Killer|
|NPCs||Eric Cooper • E'genn • Designate 4187 • Designate 3020 • Sokketh • T'Vala • T'Vix • Zelle|
|NPC starships||Command Bioship • Elbe • Merak • Nykus • Osip • Zittau|