As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
- For player-controlled vessel, see Yellowstone Class Runabout.
Description[edit | edit source]
The Yellowstone Runabout is a warp capable vessel, typically assigned to space stations and some larger starships. Larger and more versatile than a shuttle, runabouts are used for long range transport of personnel and mission critical cargo, as well as salvage and rescue operations.
- This runabout is unarmed and will dock the moment any combat begins.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- To launch a shuttle pet, place the item in your inventory and right-click to use it. Alternatively, drag the item from Available skills list (default key "P") to your Power tray, from where you can launch it.
- This item cannot be equipped in a device slot
- It cannot be launched from player-controlled Small craft.
- Once unpacked, pet becomes bound to character. You may only own one of these pets at a time, so if you already own one, you will be unable to unpack this item.