Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Personal history[edit | edit source]
- During Shinzon's reign Xiomek was a member of the Kepeszuk Battalion, a Reman military unit.
- Following Shinzon's defeat, Xiomek's battalion demanded control of a Romulan continent or a planet that allowed for self-sufficiency of the Reman people. In response, Praetor Tal'aura had all shipments to Remus cut and the planet blockaded.
- Xiomek led the Kepeszuk Battalion into an alliance with the Unification movement, regarding them as another exploited population. While Xiomek promotes a military solution, the Unification movement calls for a diplomatic alternative.
- Xiomek invited Donatra to visit Crateris. The leaders spoke in private and Donatra offered him passage on her flagship, the I.R.W. Valdore, to Romulus. The Valdore disappeared without a trace.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In The Path to 2409, Xiomek is referred to both as General and Colonel.
- It is possible that Tosk of Borg, a boss in “Khitomer in Stasis”, used to be Xiomek.