William T. Riker
|The content of this article or section is canon|
The content of this article or section is Star Trek canon referenced in the game or its lore. However, it does not directly appear in Star Trek Online. As the Star Trek Online Wiki is dedicated to in-game content, broader Star Trek lore can be looked up on Memory Alpha and Memory Beta.
Personal history[edit | edit source]
- 2379: Following the Battle in the Bassen Rift, Starfleet promotes Commander Riker to the rank of Captain. He leaves the U.S.S. Enterprise-E and assumes command of the U.S.S. Titan. His wife, Deanna Troi, also transfers to the Luna class vessel.
- 2381: In an alternate reality, Captain Riker and the crew of the Titan uncover detailed intelligence about the nonwarrior castes of the Gorn. However, this timeline is remembered only by Department of Temporal Investigations Agent Wolf Dulmer. (The Needs of the Many)
- 2386: Captain Riker testifies on behalf of Data's reinstatement as Starfleet officer in 2386.
- Riker and Troi have a daughter, Natasha Miana Riker-Troi.
Other involvement[edit | edit source]
- "Jayce's Navy Interstellar: Through the Valley": In a 2410 interview, Captain Va'Kel Shon reveals that following the Iconian War, Admiral Riker gave Shon a new dedication plaque for the U.S.S. Enterprise, reading, "Fate: Protects fools, children, and ships named Enterprise."
[edit | edit source]
- William T. Riker at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- William T. Riker at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.