Voth Lock Box
- A wave of musky pheremones drifts from the box as the seals are unlocked.
- - Upon opening a Voth Lock Box.
Right-click on this box and select "use" to open.
The Voth Lock Box is a lockbox containing one of several predefined items listed below. It was available from November 12th, 2013 to January 14th, 2014.
- During special promotional events Infinity Lock Boxes become available.
There was a random chance to receive one Voth Lock Box as a regular loot drop. They were also available to purchase for 200 per stack of 20 in the Dilithium Store. They require a Master Key to open, which can be purchased from the C-Store for 125 per key, or 1125 for 10 keys.
Contents[edit | edit source]
- [Special Requisition Pack - Voth Bastion Flight-Deck Cruiser] ~0.40%
- [Console - Universal - Spatial Charge Launcher] ~1.84%
- Genetic Resequencer pack - One unique trait and one trait respec.
- Mirror Universe Ship Pack ~2.87%
- [Voth Separatist Duty Officer Requisition] ~7.57%
- [Special Equipment Pack - Voth Antiproton Weapons] ~19.39%
- contains a random, level matched, space or ground weapon
- [10,000 CXP Bonus Pool] ~2.14%
- [2,000 CXP Bonus Pool] ~4.25%
- [100 Fleet Mark Bonus Pool] ~2.18%
- [25,000 Fleet Credit Bonus Pool] ~2.23%
- [5,000 Fleet Credit Bonus Pool] ~3.62%
- [Preferred Customer Package] (Bound to Character on Acquire) ~3.73%
- contains six [Dilithium Mining Claims]
- [VIP Customer Package] (Bound to Character on Acquire) ~2.78%
- contains ten [Dilithium Mining Claims]
- [Reinforcements Duty Officer Mini-Pack] ~22.88%
- [Fleet Support Duty Officer Mini-Pack] ~23.00%
References[edit | edit source]
- 12,000 Lockbox Sample conducted in February 2014
|Current||Borg • Kelvin-D|
|Infinity Lock Box||Section 31 • Emperor • Swarm • Deep Space Nine|
|Discovery • Tzenkethi • Son'a • Privateer • Undiscovered|
|Sphere Builder • Kelvin-T • Na'kuhl • Mirror • Herald|
|Year of Hell • Xindi-T • Vaadwaur • Delta • Xindi-A|
|Undine • Hirogen • Voth • Elachi • Tal Shiar|
|Dominion • Temporal • Tholian • Ferengi • Cardassian|