Today, 9/19, is the 6th Anniversary of Gamepedia's launch. Join us for an all-day Mega Stream on the Gamepedia Twitch channel! In addition, all users who log in during the anniversary week will receive a special achievement.
Voth Cybernetic Implant
Used in Dyson Joint Command reputation projects
Can be used to obtain Mk XII gear, or turned in for Dilithium Ore.
Voth Cybernetic Implants houses incredibly sophisticated technology that can be used to create advanced ground and starship equpiment.
Used as input for obtaining MK XII set gear from the Dyson Joint Command reputation projects, or turned in for Dilithium Ore.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Voth Cybernetic Implants are earned by:
- Defeating V-Rexes in the Voth Battlezone
- Completing “Storming the Spire” (Advanced or Elite)
- No Longer True - Completing “Borg Disconnected” (Advanced or Elite) and choosing Dyson Marks as reward
- Running the Elite Dyson Compensation upgrade project in the Dyson Joint Command Reputation.
- Small chances they will appear in [Dyson Equipment Requisition]
Usage[edit | edit source]
The following Dyson Joint Command requisition projects require Voth Neural Implants as part of their requirements:
Additional costs for each item are:
- 32,000, 250 and 15,000 for weapon set
- 40,000, 500 and 9,000 for parts of the ground set
- 40,000, 500 and 32,500 for parts of the space set