As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
- You may be looking for the playable Vo'Quv Carrier.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
- “Starbase 24”: The I.K.S. Sompek warps in near the end of the battle. Destroying it is optional.
- “Slowing the Expeditionary Force”: The I.K.S. Kaarg, accompanied by at least one other unnamed Vo'Quv class ship, leads the Klingon attack.
- “Fleet Alert”: The I.K.S. Nagh'Sen, I.K.S. Hunrek, I.K.S. Ogang, I.K.S. Tor'Dun, and I.K.S. Y'Hon lead separate Klingon raids against starbases. Defeating all five earns you the "Klingon Siege Breaker" accolade.
- “Starbase Fleet Defense”: Several Vo'Quv Dreadnoughts accompany the siege group in the final phase of a massive assault on the player's starbase.
- “No Win Scenario”: In Combat Simulation 347, Vo'Quv Dreadnoughts are among the Klingon ships attacking a Civilian Transport. Also present are Bortasqu' Dreadnought Battlecruisers.
- “The Cure Found”: A Vo'quv in the KDF Seventh Fleet has been assimilated by the Borg in the Vorn System.
- “Report to Gamma Orionis” (KDF): Klingon players speak with Captain P'tor on the I.K.S. Chang upon arriving at Gamma Orionis.
- “Day of Honor”: A Vo'Quv arrives as reinforcements when the I.K.S. Bortasqu' is attacked by Undine ships in the Ganalda System.
- “Gateway to Gre'thor”: Vo'quv Dreadnoughts, along with Balaur and Ravager-class vessels, attempt to deliver troops to the surface of Herald-besieged Qo'noS.
- Vo'Quv dreadnoughts can be seen patrolling the Qo'noS and Ganalda systems, as well as various areas of the Solanae Dyson Sphere.
Vessels of the class[edit | edit source]
|Vo'Quv class||I.K.S. Chang|
|Vo'Quv class (assimilated)||Assimilated Carrier|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Until July 19, 2012, the appearance of the Orion Syndicate's Warbarge Dreadnought was very similar to the Vo'Quv.
- When KDF players use the Fleet Support ability, a Vo'Quv Dreadnought has a chance to appear to aid them in battle.
- The Vo'Quv's warp nacelles share the same design as those of the Qin Heavy Raptor, albeit much larger.
- The Vo'Quv shares its appearance with the Klingon dreadnaught from the Star Trek tactical assault game for the Nintendo DS.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
I.K.S. Chang, over Kuda
A Vo'quv firing disruptors.
Launching a Torpedo Spread.
Using a Tractor Beam.
See Also[edit | edit source]
Klingon Defense Force
|Details||Klingon Defense Force • Klingon Empire • Klingon • Gorn • Orion • Nausicaan • Lethean • Ferasan • Great House • Qo'noS • Klingon Academy • Rura Penthe • Boreth • Ganalda Station|
|Ground Forces||War Targ • Bekk • Warrior • Officer • Munitions Officer • Targ Handler • Swordmaster • Dahar Master|
|Starships||To'Duj Fighter • Bird-of-Prey (Prime Timeline) • Bird-of-Prey (Kelvin Timeline) • Raptor Escort • Klingon Battle Cruiser • Negh'Var Warship • Vo'Quv Dreadnought • Bortasqu' Dreadnought Battlecruiser|
|NPCs||B'vat • Galera • J'mpok • Ja'rod • Jurlek • K'Gan • K'men • K'Valk • Kagran • Kahless • Koren • Martok • Nin'Yan • Rodek • Alexander Rozhenko • Sirella • Temek • Torg • Worf|
|NPC starships||I.K.S. Batlh • I.K.S. Bortasqu' • I.K.S. Chot • I.K.S. Kal'Ruq • I.K.S. Kang • I.K.V. Quv • I.K.S. Seg'pa • I.K.S. Targ • I.K.S. Worvig|