Visual Slots are a feature added with the release of Season 11.5.
Slotting an impulse engine, shield, or deflector into one of these slots will override your ship's default appearance or any normally-slotted gear visuals. Only Deflectors, Impulse Engines and Shields that modify the appearance of a ship can be equipped in the Visuals tab. While equipped in the Visuals tab, the Visuals cannot be disabled either.
The Visuals tab works with Loadouts and with automated equipment transfers to newly commissioned ships.
List of Sets/Items with a visual[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Discovery vanity shield visuals differ between Federation and Klingon ships. For Federation characters the Crossfield-class material is used, and for Klingon characters the Sarcophagus vessel material is used. Romulan and Jem'Hadar characters share the material of their allegiance choice.
- Can be obtained and upgraded from either "Coliseum" or the New Romulus reputation. Both items share the same shield visual.
- The Aegis visuals differ between Federation and Klingon ships. It is blue for Federation characters, and red for Klingon characters. Romulan and Jem'Hadar characters share the colour of their allegiance choice.
- Honor Guard and M.A.C.O have Adapted variants which have the same visuals, but different stats.
- All pieces of the Prevailing Regalia set (Deflector, Engine, and Shield) share the same visuals despite different monikers (Bolstered, Innervated, Fortified).