Vaadwaur Scout Vessel
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Cannon: Scatter Volley I
- Torpedo: Spread I
- Constriction Anchor Launch (built-in)
- Enhanced Inertial Damper Field
- Light Cannon Barrage
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
|60||51 622||113 569||404 978|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Revelations”: A single unidentified frigate attacks the Delta Alliance agent during the attack on Turei homeworld.
- “All That Glitters”: Vaadwaur Scout Vessels participate in an attack on the Delta Alliance agent in the Shenda System.
- “Enemies in All the Usual Places”: Player is sent on a patrol throughout the quadrant to try to establish peaceful relations with some of the species U.S.S. Voyager fought against decades earlier.
- “Know Your Enemies”: As the Vaadwaur begin to increase their efforts to control the Delta Quadrant, player is dispatched on a routine patrol to several systems where their fleets might be lurking.
- “Taking Care of Enemies”: Player is sent to protect other Delta Quadrant species from constant Vaadwaur attacks.
- “The Battle of Korfez”: Scout Vessels are part of a large Vaadwaur fleet led by V.S.W. Implacable tasked with destabilizing the Korfez Star.
- “Dust to Dust”: Scout Vessels are part of a renewed Vaadwaur attack on Kobali Prime.