This article is about NPC starship. For playable vessel, see Vaadwaur Miracle Worker Juggernaut.
The Juggernaut is a dreadnought design used by the Vaadwaur Supremacy in 2410. These vessels are by far the largest and most powerful Supremacy warships, and can outgun most contemporary vessels with ease.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Cannon: Scatter Volley I
- Immune to Engineering Debuffs
- Immune to Science Debuffs
- Immune to Tactical Debuffs
- Torpedo: Spread I
- Escape Mechanism
- Light Cannon Barrage
- Prototype Tantalus Field
- Neutronic Torpedo Launcher
- Trilithium Torpedo Launcher
- Vaadwaur Distress Beacon
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
|60||645 280||1 419 617||5 062 247|
Vessels of the class[edit | edit source]
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “All That Glitters”: Gaul taunts the player from a Juggernaut before fleeing after failed diplomatic negotiations between the Supremacy and the Delta Alliance in the Entaba System.
- “Revolution”: Numerous Juggernauts are present at a rally in the Kartella System.
- “The Battle of Korfez”: The V.S.W. Implacable is the flagship of the Vaadwaur fleet assaulting the Korfez System. The flagship's goal is to destabilize the Korfez Star by shooting trilithium torpedoes at it.
- “Takedown”: The player engages the V.S.W. Vozroz as Gaul's remaining forces make their last stand in the Vaadwaur System.
- “Dust to Dust”: A disabled Juggernaut can be seen in the Kobali System when the player responds to a renewed Vaadwaur attack.