Vaadwaur Interdictor Cruiser
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
|60||134 218||295 280||1 052 943|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “All That Glitters”: Vaadwaur Interdictor Cruisers participate in an attack on the Delta Alliance agent in the Shenda System, and in a subsequent battle in the Entaba System.
- “Enemies in All the Usual Places”: Player is sent on a patrol throughout the quadrant to try to establish peaceful relations with some of the species U.S.S. Voyager fought against decades earlier.
- “Know Your Enemies”: As the Vaadwaur begin to increase their efforts to control the Delta Quadrant, player is dispatched on a routine patrol to several systems where their fleets might be lurking.
- “Alliances”: Interdictor Cruisers are part of a second Vaadwaur attack on Turei.
- “Better with Friends”: Player is sent to honor newly-formed alliances with the Delta Quadrant species by helping them fight off the Vaadwaur.
- “Taking Care of Enemies”: Player is sent to protect other Delta Quadrant species from constant Vaadwaur attacks.
- “Gerren System Patrol”: Interdictor Cruisers are a part of Vaadwaur Supremacy squadron that attacks Vaadwaur ships loyal to Eldex who wish to defect in exchange for information about Underspace.
- “Pansarka System Patrol”: Interdictor Cruisers are part of the Vaadwaur fleet lured into the system by Hirogen and the player.
- “Wyanti System Patrol”: Vaadwaur forces attack the player and Turei vessels for illegally using their Underspace.
- “The Battle of Korfez”: Interdictor Cruisers are part of a large Vaadwaur fleet led by V.S.W. Implacable tasked with destabilizing the Korfez Star.
- “Dust to Dust”: Interdictor Cruisers are part of a renewed Vaadwaur attack on Kobali Prime.