Vaadwaur Heavy Artillery Vessel
- This page is for the NPC starship. For the playable vessel, see Vaadwaur Astika Heavy Battlecruiser.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
|60||167 772||369 100||1 316 178|
Vessels of the class[edit | edit source]
|Heavy Artillery Vessel||Eldex's Ship|
|Heavy Artillery Vessel||V.S.W. Vozroz|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Revelations”: Heavy Artillery Vessels are among Vaadwaur forces attacking the joint Voth-Turei fleet in the Turei System. With the technology more advanced than Borg, small Vaadwaur vessels destroy even the largest Voth vessels with ease. Only after the battle does the player learn that the Vaadwaur were behind the attack.
- “With Friends Like These...”: Player is tasked with learning more about Delta Quadrant species, including the Vaadwaur.
- “All That Glitters”: The player encounters Gaul's flagship, the Heavy Artillery Vessel V.S.W. Vozroz, in the Shenda System. Later, an Artillery Vessels participates in a battle in the Entaba System.
- “Enemies in All the Usual Places”: Player is sent on a patrol throughout the quadrant to try to establish peaceful relations with some of the species U.S.S. Voyager fought against decades earlier.
- “Know Your Enemies”: As the Vaadwaur begin to increase their efforts to control the Delta Quadrant, player is dispatched on a routine patrol to several systems where their fleets might be lurking.
- “Brothra System Patrol”: Artillery Ships, accompanied by the rest of the Vaadwaur fleet, attack Octanti and Cooperative vessels.
- “Nular System Patrol”: Player, accompanied by Rai Sahen, is tasked with luring out Vaadwaur ships, in hopes of acquiring secret information which might help the Delta Alliance locate a Vaadwaur base.
- “Capture the Flag”: Heavy Artillery Vessels are part of a Vaadwaur fleet engaged by Delta Alliance forces in the Orlitus System. Although the Alliance manages to gain an upper hand, R.R.W. Lleiset is disabled and taken over by the surviving Vaadwaur.
- “Alliances”: Artillery Vessels are part of a second Vaadwaur attack on Turei.
- “Better with Friends”: Player is sent to honor newly-formed alliances with the Delta Quadrant species by helping them fight off the Vaadwaur.
- “Ram Izad System Patrol”: The player is deputized by a Benthan patrol requesting assistance in luring in and destroying several Vaadwaur vessels.
- “Farn System Patrol”: Artillery Ships are among Vaadwaur vessels attacking Cooperative ships disabled by the solar flare in the Farn System.
- “Zahl System Patrol”: Artillery Ships lead an invasion on the alien colony in the Zahl System.
- “Xiokel System Patrol”: The player uses a Vaadwaur ship remote-controlled by Rai Sahen to unite the Benthans and the Hazari in their fight against the Vaadwaur Supremacy.
- “Revolution”: Eldex takes command of an Artillery Vessel while helping the agents from the Delta Alliance infiltrate the Kartella System.
- “Taking Care of Enemies”: Player is sent to protect other Delta Quadrant species from constant Vaadwaur attacks.
- “The Battle of Korfez”: Artillery Vessels are part of a large Vaadwaur fleet led by V.S.W. Implacable tasked with destabilizing the Korfez Star.
- “Takedown”: The player engages several Artillery Vessels as Gaul's remaining forces make their last stand in the Vaadwaur System.
- “Dust to Dust”: Heavy Artillery Vessels are part of a renewed Vaadwaur attack on Kobali Prime.