Vaadwaur Assault Vessel
The Assault Vessel is a frigate design used by the Vaadwaur Supremacy in 2410. They represent the bulk of the Vaadwaur fleets. This highly maneuverable attack crafts possess tremendous offensive capabilities along with remarkable durability due to their powerful shields.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
|60||51 622||113 569||404 978|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Enemies in All the Usual Places”: Player is sent on a patrol throughout the quadrant to try to establish peaceful relations with some of the species U.S.S. Voyager fought against decades earlier.
- Kobali Prime Ground Battlezone: A Vaadwaur Assault Vessel can be seen on the surface of Kobali Prime, acting as the Vaadwaur's main base of operations in their siege of the planet.
- “With Friends Like These...”: Player is tasked with learning more about Delta Quadrant species, including the Vaadwaur.
- “All That Glitters”: Vaadwaur Assault Vessels participate in an attack on the player in the Shenda System, and in a subsequent battle in the Entaba System.
- “Know Your Enemies”: As the Vaadwaur begin to increase their efforts to control the Delta Quadrant, player is dispatched on a routine patrol to several systems where their fleets might be lurking.
- “Brothra System Patrol”: Assault Vessels, accompanied by the rest of the Vaadwaur fleet, attack Octanti and Cooperative vessels.
- “Nular System Patrol”: Player, accompanied by Rai Sahen, is tasked with luring out Vaadwaur ships, in hopes of acquiring secret information which might help the Delta Alliance locate a Vaadwaur base.
- “Capture the Flag”: Assault Vessels are part of a Vaadwaur fleet engaged by Delta Alliance forces in the Orlitus System. Although the Alliance manages to gain an upper hand, R.R.W. Lleiset is disabled and taken over by the surviving Vaadwaur.
- “Alliances”: Assault Vessels are part of a second Vaadwaur attack on Turei.
- “Better with Friends”: Player is sent to honor newly-formed alliances with the Delta Quadrant species by helping them fight off the Vaadwaur.
- “Kelsid System Patrol”: Assault Vessels are among Vaadwaur vessels attacking a Talaxian convoy.
- “Ram Izad System Patrol”: The player is deputized by a Benthan patrol requesting assistance in luring in and destroying several Vaadwaur vessels.
- “Farn System Patrol”: Assault Vessels are among Vaadwaur vessels attacking Cooperative ships disabled by the solar flare in the Farn System.
- “Zahl System Patrol”: Assault Vessels are part of an invasion on the alien colony in the Zahl System.
- “Xiokel System Patrol”: The player uses a Vaadwaur ship remote-controlled by Rai Sahen to unite the Benthans and the Hazari in their fight against the Vaadwaur Supremacy.
- “Revolution”: Eldex gives the player command over one of the Assault Vessels.
- “Taking Care of Enemies”: Player is sent to protect other Delta Quadrant species from constant Vaadwaur attacks.
- “Gerren System Patrol”: Assault Vessels are a part of Vaadwaur squadron loyal to Eldex who wishes to defect in exchange for information about Underspace.
- “Pansarka System Patrol”: Assault Vessels are part of the Vaadwaur fleet lured into the system by Hirogen and the player.
- “Wyanti System Patrol”: Vaadwaur forces attack the player and Turei vessels for illegally using their Underspace.
- “The Battle of Korfez”: Assault Vessels are part of a large Vaadwaur fleet led by V.S.W. Implacable tasked with destabilizing the Korfez Star.
- “Takedown”: The player engages several Assault Vessels as Gaul's remaining forces make their last stand in the Vaadwaur System.
- “Dust to Dust”: Assault Vessels are part of a renewed Vaadwaur attack on Kobali Prime.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vaadwaur Assault Vessels can be summoned by Vaadwaur Heavy Artillery Vessels, so the player can count on engaging them when facing Artillery Vessels.