Vaadwaur Assault Cruiser
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
|60||134 218||295 280||1 052 943|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Legira System Patrol”: The player taps into Vaadwaur communication satellites in the Legira System.
- “All That Glitters”: Vaadwaur Assault Cruisers participate in an attack on the player in the Shenda System, and in a subsequent battle in the Entaba System.
- “Unity”: Assault Cruisers, accompanied by the rest of the Vaadwaur fleet, attack Octanti and Cooperative vessels.
- “Gone Dark”: Player, accompanied by Rai Sahen, is tasked with luring out Vaadwaur ships, in hopes of acquiring secret information which might help the Delta Alliance locate a Vaadwaur base.
- “Capture the Flag”: Assault Cruisers are part of a Vaadwaur fleet engaged by Delta Alliance forces in the Orlitus System. Although the Alliance manages to gain an upper hand, R.R.W. Lleiset is disabled and taken over by the surviving Vaadwaur.
- “Alliances”: Assault Cruisers are part of a second Vaadwaur attack on Turei.
- “Satellite Defense”: Assault Cruisers are among Vaadwaur vessels attacking a Talaxian convoy.
- “Preying Upon the Weak”: Assault Cruisers are among Vaadwaur vessels attacking Cooperative ships disabled by the solar flare in the Farn System.
- “Blockade Runner”: Assault Cruisers are part of an invasion on the alien colony in the Zahl System.
- “Revolution”: Numerous Assault Cruisers are present at a rally in the Kartella System.
- “Gerren System Patrol”: Assault Cruisers are a part of Vaadwaur squadron loyal to Eldex who wishes to defect in exchange for information about Underspace.
- “Pansarka System Patrol”: Assault Cruisers are part of the Vaadwaur fleet lured into the system by Hirogen and the player.
- “Wyanti System Patrol”: Vaadwaur forces attack the player and Turei vessels for illegally using their Underspace.
- “The Battle of Korfez”: Assault Cruisers are part of a large Vaadwaur fleet led by V.S.W. Implacable tasked with destabilizing the Korfez Star.
- “Takedown”: The player engages several Assault Cruisers as Gaul's remaining forces make their last stand in the Vaadwaur System.
- “Dust to Dust”: Assault Cruisers are part of a renewed Vaadwaur attack on Kobali Prime.
- “Time in a Bottle”: Assault Cruiser patrols the Kyana System when it catches the player and U.S.S. Chimera scanning a Krenim wreckage.