Hey Lem! Sorry, but I had to comment on your name. It reminds me of one of the two dorky scientists on The TV Series "[Better Off Ted]".
Mission prefix: neither namespace nor necessary[edit source]
Sup. So, I noticed that all the missions we have all start with "Mission: ". But, there are two problems with this:
- Traditionally, "Mission:" would be a MW namespace (like Portal: or Help:), but that's not setup.
- Even if it were, we'd be doing "Mission:ABC" not "Mission: ABC" (notice the space).
- If Mission isn't going to be a namespace, then we shouldn't use the "Mission:" prefix.
- For the same reason we're not using "NPC: Malcom" or "Equipment: Phase", etc.
Thoughts? I'm not really a fan of using MW namespaces for content like this, so my general feeling would be to Move all the Mission pages to non-prefixed versions. --Morbus Iff 21:53, 29 January 2010 (UTC)
- Just following TerranRich's naming scheme to be honest, I think the intention is to have a mission namespace. --Lem (talk) 21:56, 29 January 2010 (UTC)
- Fair enough. I'll poke him with http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Using_custom_namespaces. --Morbus Iff 22:17, 29 January 2010 (UTC)
Your user page[edit source]
I like the table you use. I hope you don't mind if I use it as well :) <span=help title="bobalobabingbong's User Page">~bobalobabingbong</span> -=[ <span=help title="boba's Talk Page">T</span> + <span=help title="boba's Contributions">C</span> ]=- @ 14:33, 31 January 2010 (UTC)
Admin Forum[edit source]
Tribble sub-page[edit source]
Dude. What the hell is going on here: Tribble/stacy? I hope you're going to fix that up. LOL. ALso, you really don't need to copy errors in item descriptions. In fact, I think we should correct all grammatical errors and typos when transcribing to the site. –TerranRich (ETC) @ 17:50, 21 February 2010 (UTC)
- lol yeh still doing research on all the breeding which is why I haven't made the subpages easy to find yet. Just thought the grammar was quite funnily bad to be honest on the actual item lol. --Lem (talk) 21:35, 21 February 2010 (UTC)
Accessing the Game Files[edit source]
Its not a difficult process, but its not easily explained either. add me on STO and I can take the time to explain. @Propheteus Prophet 00:17, 6 March 2010 (UTC)
Hello! I want to thank you for everything you have done for the Star Trek Online Wiki. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Tesla, a wiki manager for Curse. The reason I am posting on your talk page is for some feedback. I was hoping you could tell me if there was something you would like to see on the wiki or if you think there is something we could do to help improve the quality of our service to the community. If you have any ideas at all, please feel free to stop by on my talk page and leave me your thoughts. Thank you! DjTesla 10:15, 28 October 2011 (UTC)