This guide is a list of special or particularly good items that are available by means other than random loot drops. There are many items not covered by this guide. If you're looking for items not listed here, the mission rewards page is a good place to start. This guide won't cover all sets and their various advantages and disadvantages, as there are many other guides that do so. This guide also does not cover Dilithium Store, C-Store, Fleet, Reputation, Lobi Store, Lockbox items and other exclusives.
Listed below are the items by category and a brief description of its utility. Follow the link to the item page for more detailed information and how to obtain it. Many of these items are replay rewards and scale to the level you were when you completed them, so if you have an item that is below Mk XI, you can replay the mission again at cap to obtain a Mk XI version.
- 1 Noncombat Items
- 2 Ship Devices
- 3 Ship Weapons
- 4 Ship Equipment
- 5 Shuttle Equipment
- 6 Ground Equipment
- 7 Extra Proc Weapons
- 8 Minor Special Items
- 9 Novelty Items
- 10 Pets
- 11 Crafting
- 12 Consumables
- 13 Bridge Officers
- 14 Set Comparisons
Noncombat Items[edit | edit source]
- [Azura Personal Comm Code] Call a trade freighter anywhere in sector space for Exchange, mail, and bank access.
- [Data Recorder] Hear Spock's voiceovers on demand!
- [Assimilated Subtranswarp Engines] The fastest speed boost past the warp 10 barrier. Obtained from STFs.
Ship Devices[edit | edit source]
- [Subspace Field Modulator] Short defensive buff.
- [Scorpion Fighters] Deployable Romulan fighters, limited charges.
- [Nimbus Pirate Distress Call] Summons three Nimbus Pirate ships to assist you briefly.
Ship Weapons[edit | edit source]
- [Hargh'peng Torpedo Launcher] Unmodifiable high damage torpedo with delayed secondary AOE explosion.
- [Tractor Beam Mine Launcher] Deploys 3 cloaking mines equipped with tractor beams
- [Breen Transphasic Cluster Torpedo] Launches a destructable projectile that spreads a net of mines upon impact
- [Bio-Molecular Warhead Launcher] Kills crew, bonus damage vs Undine, otherwise equivalent to
Ship Equipment[edit | edit source]
- [Efficient Impulse Engines] Passive boost to low power levels except engine.
- [Dynamic Reroute Impulse Engines] Equivalent to plus flight speed boost in environmental hazards.
Shuttle Equipment[edit | edit source]
- [Phaser Beam Array -S [Acc] [CrtH]] The only high quality shuttle phaser beam array in the game. Fed only.
- [Phaser Dual Cannons -S [Acc] [Dmg]] The only high quality shuttle phaser dual cannons in the game.
- [Disruptor Beam Array -S [CrtD] [CrtH]] The only high quality shuttle disruptor beam array. KDF only.
- [Disruptor Dual Cannons -S [CrtD] [CrtH]] The only high quality shuttle disruptor dual cannons in the game.
- [Polaron Beam Array Standard Issue-S] The only shuttle polaron weapon in the game.
Ground Equipment[edit | edit source]
- [Phase-Shifted Personal Shield] The only item in the game with psionic resistance.
- [Synchronic Proton Distortion Prototype Assault Rifle] Unique weapon, the secondary attack deals proton damage.
- [Triolic Pattern Enhancer] Creates a zone that grants resistance to all damage types except proton.
- [Ophidian Cane] Heals self, PBAoE channeled damage and stun.
- [Shard of Possibilities] Summons two quantum shadows of yourself
- [Overcharged Plasma Sniper Rifle] Like a normal sniper rifle, but variable damage on secondary attack. Fed only.
- [CRM 200] The only direct fire weapon that deals cold damage, high chance proc to slow and chill
Extra Proc Weapons[edit | edit source]
These space weapons function exactly like their normal counterparts, except they have modified procs. Most have two separate procs with the normal 2.5% chance, one from their base damage type, and one from another damage type. They do NOT deal two types of damage, only their base damage type. The Polarized weapons have the normal Tetryon proc, only it is four times as likely, 10% instead of 2.5%. The Caustic weapons behave exactly like normal plasma weapons, but the plasma proc does slightly less than twice the normal damage.
- [Piercing Tetryon Turret] equivalent to plus a shield piercing proc
- [Piercing Dual Tetryon Beam bank] equivalent to plus a shield piercing proc
- [Piercing Tetryon Dual Cannons] equivalent to plus a shield piercing proc
- [Plasma-Disruptor Hybrid Beam Array] weaker than +plasma proc
- [Plasma-Disruptor Hybrid Dual Heavy Cannons] weaker than +plasma proc
- [Polarized Dual Tetryon Beam Bank] equivalent to but 4x the chance to proc. Fed only.
- [Polarized Tetryon Beam Array] equivalent to but 4x the chance to proc. Fed only.
- [Dominion Polaron Beam Array] equivalent to +tetryon proc
- [Dominion Polaron Dual Cannon] equivalent to +tetryon proc
- [Caustic Plasma Beam Array] Equivalent to but the proc does more damage
- [Caustic Dual Plasma Beam Bank] Equivalent to but the proc does more damage
- [Caustic Plasma Dual Heavy Cannons] Equivalent to but the proc does more damage
- [Caustic Plasma Turret] Equivalent to but the proc does more damage
Minor Special Items[edit | edit source]
These items have special names but only minor mechanical differences from normal items. Most equivalencies listed here either are not generated by normal loot tables or aren't often found.
Space[edit | edit source]
- [Paratrinic Shield Array] More capacity and less regen than a Covariant Shield Array
- [Numiri Regenerative Shield Array] Substantially more regen and less capacity than a Regenerative Shield Array
- [Combat Hyper-Impulse Engines] Equivalent to
- [Prototype Gravitic Modulation Impulse Engines] Equivalent to .
- [Chroniton Flux Torpedo Launcher] Slightly less damage than . Fed only.
- [Rapid Reload Transphasic Torpedo Launcher] like but shorter cooldown
Ground[edit | edit source]
- [Diburnium Reinforced Body Armor] Equivalent to .
- [Exo-Plating Armor] Equivalent to .
- [Personal Repulsion Shield] Equivalent to . Fed only.
- [Personal Covariant Shield] High capacity but takes twice as long to regenerate. Fed only.
- [Polaron Full Auto Rifle [Rch]] Lower DPS but lower recharge time than
- [Personal Energy Harness Shield] Equivalent to
- [Physical Augmentation Utility Armor] Basic armor with +10% physical damage and +40% critical severity.
- [Klingon Intelligence Stealth Utility Armor [HP] [RegHP]] Physical Augmentation Armor with bonuses. KDF only.
Novelty Items[edit | edit source]
Items that aren't mechanically different from normal items but have unique visualizations or animations.
- [Retrofit Forward Phaser Bank] A phaser bank with the blue TOS animation. Aft version also available.
- [Federation Type 1 Phaser] TOS hand phaser, doesn't scale.
- [Federation Type 2 Phaser] TOS phaser pistol, equivalent to
- [Federation Type 3 Phaser Rifle] TOS phaser rifle, probably quality, unique secondary attack.
- [Klingon Disruptor Pistol] TOS Klingon disruptor pistol, equivalent to
- [Romulan Disruptor Wide Beam Pistol] equivalent to , double proc chance.
- [Romulan Disruptor Split Beam Rife] equivalent to , double proc chance.
- [Jem'Hadar Polaron Beam Pistol] Unique secondary attack similar to high density rifle.
- [Shard Sword of Kahless [CrtH][CrtD][Dmg]x2] Kahless's sword as seen in DS9. KDF only.
- [Hirogen Tetryon Blast Rifle [CritD] [CrtH]] Unique weapon like a rifle version of the Blast Assault. KDF only.
Pets[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Consumables[edit | edit source]
Bridge Officers[edit | edit source]
- [Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer Candidate] has Spread 3
- [Reman Science Officer Candidate] only available during replay events, has TSS3
- [Breen Tactical Officer Candidate] only available during replay events
- “The Doomsday Device” has a [Human Tactical Officer Candidate] with BO3
Set Comparisons[edit | edit source]
This section compares individual set items to standard items. It does not consider set bonuses, just finds the closest equivalency to standard items.
Aegis Technological Research[edit | edit source]
- [Aegis Deflector Array] unique layout
- [Aegis Hyper-Impulse Engines] equivalent to plus defense
- [Aegis Covariant Shield Array] more capacity than plus shield skills
Breen Absolute Zero[edit | edit source]
- [Polarized Parabolic Deflector Mk XI] equivalent to
- [Supercooled Combat Impulse Engine Mk XI] equivalent to plus engine power
- [Dielectric Oscillation Resilient Shields Mk XI] slightly less capacity than
Jem'Hadar space[edit | edit source]
- [Jem'Hadar Combat Impulse Engines Mk XI] similar to with extras
- [Jem'Hadar Deflector Dish Mk XI] unique layout
- [Jem'Hadar Resilient Shields Mk XI] resilient shield with unique modifiers
Reman Prototype[edit | edit source]
- [Reman Prototype Covariant Shield Array Mk XI] equivalent to