Universal Kit Module - Mudd's Time Device
Save Self from Death
- Apply a buff lasting 30 sec that:
- *If you would die, instead you return to where you were when you activated the device, heal, lose all Threat, and the effect ends.
- *If you use a Kit Module, causes other kit Modules to recover cooldown equal to 15% of the used Kit Module's recharge time
- 30 sec recharge
Universal Kit Module - Mudd's Time Device is a Kit Module which can be slotted into the module slot, unrestricted by character's career. This module, released with the Rise of Discovery update, is obtained from the Discovery Legends branch of the Reputation System, available starting at Tier 4.
Item description[edit | edit source]
Places a buff on the user for 30 seconds. During this time, lethal damage will instead cause the user to be returned at full Health to where they were when they activated the device. Also during this time, using any Kit Module will reduce the remaining recharge time of other Kit Modules by 15% of the used Kit Module's cooldown. Harcourt Fenton Mudd is not responsible for lost items, memories, jippers, or other negative consequences of any kind of use of this device. He is definitely responsible for the positive consequences.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Mudd's Time Device isn't affected by Kit Performance.
- There is no stat differences with this item between Mk XII and Mk XV.