Universal Kit Module - DOT-7 Drone Fabrication
Create DOT-7 Utility Drone
- Creates a DOT-7 Utility Drone for 60 sec
- Short-Range Fusion Welder: ___ Damage x5 (___ DPS) to one Foe within 3m
- Uses Weapons Malfunction and/or Fuse Armor on up to 1 Foe every 5 sec
- Applies Diagnostic Scan to all Electronic Allies within 20m (excludes Bridge Officers):
- * +____ Hit Points/sec
- * +30 All Damage Resistance Rating
- * +30 All Damage
- 1 min 30 sec recharge
Universal Kit Module - DOT-7 Drone Fabrication is a Kit Module which can be slotted into the module slot, unrestricted by a character's career. This module is leveless, and will calculate its effectiveness based on the level of the character that equips it. It was a reward from the first part of Event Campaign II in March 2020.
Item description[edit | edit source]
- Special Ability: DOT-7 Drone Fabrication
Fabricates a DOT-7 Utility Drone that will follow and assist you. It will periodically attempt to cripple the damage resistance, damage output, and/or movement speed of nearby enemies by using Fuse Armor and/or Weapons Malfunction. The DOT-7 is also equipped with an automated repair and support field that enhances the performance and health of nearby electronic allies such as turrets and drones. In case of emergencies, it is also equipped with a fusion welder that can be used as a last line of self-defense against enemies at short range.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Once it is obtained, it becomes unlocked for all characters on the account. It can be claimed at no additional cost via the Reclaim Rewards section of the Events tab, accessible via the Mission Journal.