From Star Trek Online Wiki
(Redirected from Unexplored System)
System Description[edit | edit source]
This system boasts a bright B1V type main sequence star that has several gas giants. No rocky worlds exist within the habitable zone. As a consequence, this system has remained a low priority for exploration, due to the low chances of indigenous life.
Missions Involved[edit | edit source]
- “Sunrise”: The player's ship is dispatched to this previously unexplored system in order to investigate unusual activity of its central star. It is discovered that the Tholians have been using a trilithium device to tamper with the star in order to lure in a time traveling scientist from the 31st Century called Kal Dano. Although the Tholians ultimately manage to steal the Tox Uthat from Dano, the player can stabilize the star, thereby saving the Lukari civilization.
- “Echoes of Light”: The player returns to the Lukari System to serve as an escort to the new Lukari exploration vessel, the L.S.S. Concordium, where together they explore the 20 Draconis System.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Added to the game with release of Season Eleven: New Dawn on October 27, 2015.
- After first contact with the Lukari in “Sunrise”, the system previously remained listed as "Unexplored System" on the galaxy map despite the presence of the Lukari civilization. This was changed to reflect the discovery of the Lukari System post-Sunrise with the release of “Echoes of Light” and Agents Of Yesterday: Artifacts on October 25, 2016.
- Moved from Ferenginar Sector to Maxia Sector with Season Twelve: Reckoning on January 26, 2017.
|Details||Lukari Concordium • Lukari • Lukari System • Dranuur System|
|Starships||Lukari Solar Probe • Lukari N'Kaam Scout Ship • Lukari N'Kaam Scout Ship|
|NPCs||Hathaii Dano • Kal Dano • Kuumaarke • Lukari Ambassador • Uurshcaa|
|NPC starships||L.S.S. Concordium • L.S.S. Reskava|