|Timeline Change Imminent!|
This article contains information that no longer applies to the current version of Star Trek Online. It is provided only for historical purposes.
The U.S.S. Victory is a Galaxy-X-class Dreadnought and the Starfleet flagship of Battle Group Omega. The Victory is Admiral D'Vak's flagship, and is commanded by Captain Four of Ten. Battle Group Omega is stationed on the Borg Front in the Noro Sector.
The Victory is heavily involved with missions on the Borg Front, all of which are given by the crew listed below.
Crew[edit | edit source]
Missions formerly involved[edit | edit source]
- “Report to Gamma Orionis”: The player reports to Four of Ten on the Victory.
- “Assimilation Complete” The player is ordered to Battle Group Omega. On arrival, it is revealed that a liberated male Borg science officer is to be transferred to the player's ship.
Note[edit | edit source]
- The Victory was originally a Jupiter-class vessel. This ship was eventually replaced by the Galaxy-X-class starship, and Captain D'Vak was replaced by Four of Ten. D'Vak still has a role on the Victory as an Admiral.
- The Victory received a visual upgrade on October 8, 2015, with the release of the Yamato Dreadnought Cruiser and accompanying upgraded visuals for all Galaxy Dreadnought Cruisers. The Victory's registration number was changed from NCC-170147 to NCC-67371 at this time.
- U.S.S. Victory was removed from the game with the removal of the Battle Group Omega with the August 16, 2016 Patch.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
U.S.S. Barrett (Exchange) • U.S.S. Carnegie (Bank) • U.S.S. Chapar (Mail) • U.S.S. Borland • U.S.S. Felczer • U.S.S. Forrest • U.S.S. Hendrickson • U.S.S. Houston • U.S.S. McDonough • U.S.S. Montgomery Scott • U.S.S. Planck • U.S.S. Samoa • U.S.S. Satie • U.S.S. T'Kumbra • U.S.S. Tomlinson • U.S.S. Victory
I.K.S. Chang • I.K.S. ChoS • I.K.S. ChuQun (Bank) • I.K.S. Jorn • I.K.S. Marr • I.K.S. M'Wur • I.K.S. Q'thoq • I.K.S. Ramjep (Mail) • I.K.S. Taral • I.K.S. T'Nek • I.K.S. Wek (Exchange)