As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
U.S.S. Stargazer (NCC-2893-A)
The U.S.S. Stargazer-A is a Stargazer-class cruiser in service to Starfleet in 2409. She was named for the U.S.S. Stargazer, a Constellation-class vessel commanded by Captain Jean-Luc Picard in the mid-24th Century.
This Stargazer is commanded by Captain Roma Giordano.
History[edit | edit source]
- On Stardate 58839.03 (year 2381), construction began on the Stargazer at the San Francisco Fleet Yards.
- In 2387, the Stargazer was sent to the Devos System to monitor the Alpha Jem'Hadar that had settled on Devos II.
- In 2393, the Metron Consortium contacted the Stargazer while the ship was conducting a stellar survey near 2466 M. This was the first contact with the Metrons since 2267.
- In 2406, the Stargazer made first contact with the Xaraxian Congress.
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
- See Federation Cruiser.
- “Scientific Mandate”: Dialogue reveals that the Stargazer made first contact with the Xaraxian Congress in 2406.
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
See Federation Cruiser.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- All Stargazer-class starships bear the Stargazer-A's name and registry by default.