U.S.S. Rhode Island
Crew[edit | edit source]
Currently serving[edit | edit source]
- Captain Harry Kim - Commanding Officer
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Alliances”: The U.S.S. Rhode Island is present at a conference to discuss forming a coalition of Delta Quadrant species to counter the threat of the Vaadwaur. The ship later visits the Kazon in the Bremark System to persuade them to join the fight.
- “Takedown”: The Rhode Island takes part in the battle for the Vaadwaur homeworld.
- “Dust to Dust”: The Rhode Island teams with the player and the K.D.C. Samsar to defend Kobali Prime against the Vaadwaur. Later, the Rhode Island and the player team to disable the Samsar, which has been seized by Keten. The Rhode Island then aids the player in defending the crippled Samsar from a Hirogen hunting party.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- An alternate timeline version of the Rhode Island made an appearance in the Star Trek: Voyager episode "Endgame".
- As of Season 9: A New Accord, the Rhode Island can now be seen in the Sol System near Earth Spacedock.
- In missions featuring unnamed Rhode Island-class vessels, these ships will have the U.S.S. Rhode Island name and registry by default. See Rhode Island Science Vessel for a comprehensive list.
- As of Season 10.5. the Rhode Island can occasionally be found running convoy escort duties in the Beta Quadrant, often accompanied by an unnamed Federation Frigate.
- The U.S.S. Rhode Island is most likely named for the State of Rhode Island in the United States of America.
Admiralty Ship[edit | edit source]
Upon reaching tier 10 in the United Federation of Planets Admiralty campaign, The U.S.S. Rhode Island becomes available on the player's ship roster.
|3x Critical Rating from All Stats|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- USS Rhode Island at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- USS Rhode Island at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.