Crew[edit | edit source]
- Captain Benjamin Walker: Human Commanding Officer
- Commander Nereda: Cardassian First Officer
- Lieutenant Lefler: Science Officer
- Lieutenant Rikali: Ferasan Tactical Officer
- Lieutenant Ayobami Ibori
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Temporal Ambassador”: The Pastak arrives in 2409 to assist the U.S.S. Enterprise-C in battle against Tholians and ensure that the damage to the timeline caused by the arrival of the Enterprise is corrected.
- “Stormbound”: The Pastak answers a temporal distress call sent by Kal Dano shortly before he vanishes into a time vortex during a fight against the Tholians in the Na'kuhl System in 2410. After Cpt. Walker invites the player to the Pastak's bridge, they manage to retrieve Kal Dano's decayed corpse and time capsule, which had traveled back to the early 22nd Century where, a few decades later, the crew of the Enterprise (NX-01) inadvertently activated the capsule's temporal distress beacon, causing it to automatically travel back to 2410.
- “Time and Tide”: The Pastak escorts the player's ship to the 28th Century to witness the signing of the Temporal Accords. When the conference is attacked by the Krenim and the Na'Kuhl, the Pastak engages their forces in orbit. She then accompanies the player back to the 25th-century Kyana System in an attempt to stop Noye from hijacking the K.I.S. Annorax.
- “Temporal Reckoning”: The Pastak aids the player against the I.S.S. Enterprise at New Khitomer.
- “Survivor”: The Pastak aids the player in repelling Tholian attacks in the Pictae System. After the battle, the player beams Sela and a temporal duplicate of Admiral T'nae to the Pastak so that the former may be taken into custody and the latter may be reintegrated with her prime timeline counterpart.
Other involvement[edit | edit source]
- "Gentle Repose: Captain Walker commands the Pastak on a mission to track the Na'kuhl, who have been seeding operatives throughout the timestream, beginning in the 22nd Century. Walker determines that the Na'kuhl are leaving operatives in the 23rd Century who will disrupt the alternate timeline created in “Temporal Ambassador”, in which the Tholians have conquered the Federation. By preventing the player and the crew of the Enterprise-C from correcting the timeline, the Na'kuhl will essentially be able to destroy the Federation. Walker orders his crew to have the Na'kuhl agent captured by a Romulan temporal agent of the 23rd Century, T'lerru.
- "Preemptive Planning": Commander Nereda confers with Captain Walker about the Na'kuhl agents being seeded throughout the timestream. Realizing that they can begin to predict the actions of the Na'kuhl rather than simply react, they begin to suspect that the Na'kuhl may be targeting the infamous U.S.S. Enterprise, and the entire Enterprise legacy.
- "Aftershocks": In the Mirror Universe, the I.S.S. Pastak is commanded by Captain Nereda. Along with the Tempus and Poh, the Pastak is ordered to relieve Admiral Leeta of command of the I.S.S. Enterprise, but the Enterprise is able to destroy the Pastak and convince the other two vessels to pledge their loyalty to Leeta.
- "Ripples": Aboard the Pastak, Lieutenant Ayobami Ibori and Commander Nereda summon Captain Walker from his ready room. They have identified an example of a unique type of temporal anomaly - one which creates two separate "blips" in the fabric of time, at different points. However, they are unable to find the secondary anomaly. Concerned, they call Daniels for a consult. Daniels assures them that he will find the secondary anomaly with the assistance of a certain captain, whereupon they can integrate the two anomalies to stabilize the timeline. Daniels asks Walker to take the Pastak to make contact with the primary anomaly - Admiral T'nae.
Admiralty Ship[edit | edit source]
|Ignores +/- SCI from Events and +8 SCI per Any Ship|
Armament[edit | edit source]
Hull Strength[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is the first "official" appearance of an NPC Wells class ship in the game, with the exception of their "leaked" appearances at the launches of seasons six and seven.
- When the player zooms in on the Pastak, she has the same name and registry as the U.S.S. Wells, but with a "-G" suffix.
- While not being explicitly stated, Lieutenant Lefler may be related to Robin Lefler, former Ensign aboard the Enterprise-D.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Pastak destroying a Tholian Tarantula.