U.S.S. Enterprise (NCC-1701 Kelvin Timeline)
- For the prime timeline version, see U.S.S. Enterprise.
History[edit | edit source]
The Enterprise was launched in 2258 under Captain Pike. Command rapidly passed to Kirk before the ship was destroyed in 2263.
Former Crew Members[edit | edit source]
- Science Officer 0718
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “The Measure of Morality (Part 2)”: A simulacrum of the Kelvin Timeline Enterprise, along with several other starships from the Prime Timeline, battles against a renegade Excalbian simulacrum Borg Queen.
Missions mentioned[edit | edit source]
- “Terminal Expanse”: Science Officer 0718, now serving aboard the U.S.S. Yorktown, mentions that he was part of the team aboard the Enterprise that developed the technology to neutralize the Sphere Builder technology.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The design of the Kelvin Enterprise in “The Measure of Morality (Part 2)” was based off its appearance in Star Trek (2009), not the modified version from Star Trek Beyond (in game as the Kelvin Constitution Legendary Intel Battlecruiser).
External Links[edit | edit source]
- USS Enterprise (NCC-1701 alternate reality) at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- USS Enterprise (Kelvin timeline NCC-1701) at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.
NCC-1701-D • NCC-1701-E • NCC-1701-F (Mirror) • NCC-1701-J