U.S.S. Enterprise (NCC-1701-C)
(Redirected from U.S.S. Enterprise-C)
History[edit | edit source]
- The Enterprise-C was launched in 2332.
- In 2344, she defended a Klingon colony in the Narendra System from four Romulan warbirds. Though she destroyed one warbird, she failed to save the colony and was herself destroyed. Her actions impressed the Klingons, and led to renewed relations between the Klingon Empire and the Federation.
- During the battle at Narendra, a volley of Romulan torpedo fire created a temporal rift, which the Enterprise unwittingly escaped through into the year 2366. Her disappearance from 2344 created an alternate timeline in which the Federation was at war with the Klingon Empire and losing badly. The U.S.S. Enterprise-D of that timeline assisted the Enterprise-C in making partial repairs and buying time for her to return through the rift to fulfill her destiny at Narendra.
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Temporal Ambassador”: Klingon weapons-fire from the alternate 2366 caused the Enterprise-C to emerge in 2409 rather than 2344. The alternate timeline remains in place, and the Enterprise and her crew are captured by the Tholian Assembly, which, by that time, conquered the Romulan and Klingon Empires (the latter already conquered the Federation in the late 2360s) alongside their Dominion allies. Humans, Vulcans, Klingons and many other humanoid species of the Alpha and Beta Quadrants are reduced to servants of the Tholians. The alternate version of the player must help the Enterprise escape from a Tholian asteroid base and return to 2344 in order to fulfill its destiny and reset the timeline.
Crew[edit | edit source]
Equipment[edit | edit source]
The player commands the Enterprise-C for part of the mission. Her layout is as follows:
Weapons/Equipment[edit | edit source]
|[Neutrino Deflector Array Mk XII [ShdS] [Em] [Ins] (Fused)]||[Combat Impulse Engines Mk XII [Aux] [Spd] [Turn] (Fused)]||[Covariant Shield Array Mk XII [Cap]x2 [Reg] (Fused)]|
|[Rechargable Auxiliary Battery]||[Rechargable Engine Battery]||[Rechargable Shields Battery]||[Rechargable Weapons Battery]|
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Note that this does not include the player's own space skills.
- Attack Pattern Delta I
- Auxiliary to Structural I
- Beam Array: Fire at Will I
- Directed Energy Modulation II
- Eject Warp Plasma II
- Emergency Power to Shields I
- Engineering Team I
- Polarize Hull II
- Photonic Shockwave I
- Reverse Shield Polarity I
- Tactical Team I
- Tractor Beam I
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A plaque depicting the Enterprise-C can be seen inside starbases whose fleets have completed the special project "History and Movement". Her history is also depicted in the description for the Narendra System.
- The Enterprise-C appears in the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode "Yesterday's Enterprise". The image of the ship on the aforementioned plaque (prior to the Feb. 14, 2013 patch) is a screenshot from that episode.
- This is the third Enterprise to make an appearance in the game, and the second canon ship bearing the name (the others being the Odyssey-class Enterprise-F and Constitution-class Enterprise, respectively). She is also the only Enterprise that the player of any faction can take direct command of normally and not during any special events.
- The Enterprise-C cannot be destroyed during the mission.
- In maps with unnamed Ambassador-class Federation Cruisers, these vessels will bear the Enterprise-C's name and registry by default.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Enterprise-C in the Azure Nebula.
[edit | edit source]
- USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-C) at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-C) at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.