Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
U.S.S. Defiant (Constitution Class)
This article is for the 23rd-century Constitution-class starship. For the lead ship of the Defiant-class, see U.S.S. Defiant.
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Tangled Webs”: The U.S.S. Defiant assists the player in defending the Tholian Queen from a Na'kuhl attack. During the battle, the Defiant is caught in the blast when the Na'kuhl dreadnought is destroyed, causing her to become trapped in a spatial interphase.
- “Temporal Reckoning”: Admiral Leeta claims that the Defiant ending up in the 22nd-century Mirror Universe was not an accident, and that there was a message in the ship's databanks from The Envoy intended for her eyes only.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The U.S.S. Defiant appeared in the Original Series episode "The Tholian Web" and in the Enterprise episode "In a Mirror, Darkly".
[edit | edit source]
- USS Defiant (NCC-1764) at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- USS Defiant (NCC-1764) at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.