Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “Field Promotions”: The Chimera comes to the aid of the player after her/his starship is ambushed by Klingons during a training mission.
- “Communication Breakdown”: The Chimera, along with the U.S.S. Khitomer and the player's ship, investigate radiation anomalies in the Pollux System. It turns out to be a passing Borg armada on its way to the Vega System. The Chimera defends the disabled Khitomer against Borg Spheres and covers the player's ship while it warps away to warn Vega Colony.
- “Assimilation of the Innocent”: The Chimera is part of a Starfleet battlegroup that arrives in response to the Borg invasion of the Vega System.
- “Romulan Imperial Minefield”: The Chimera assists the player in clearing Romulan Star Empire forces from an asteroid mining facility.
- “Time in a Bottle”: The Chimera joins the player in investigating the site of a Krenim colony world in the Kyana System.
- “Midnight”: During the final battle against the Iconians in Earth orbit, the Chimera assists in evacuating Earth Spacedock.
- “Home”: The Chimera joins the defence of Empersa.
- For other appearances, see Chimera Class Heavy Destroyer.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- All Chimera-class starships bear this ship's name and registry by default.
- This ship is likely named after the monster from Greek mythology.
- As of Victory is Life Captain Nog and the U.S.S. Chimera will be encountered in place of Captain Vo'Lok of the U.S.S. Renown, with Quark replacing the Unnamed Ferengi.