Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The U.S.S. Aventine is a Vesta-class Explorer and prototype of her class.
Crew[edit | edit source]
- Captain Ezri Dax, Commanding Officer
- Commander T'Vai, First Officer
- Lieutenant Grikka, Helm Officer
- Lieutenant Commander Julian Bashir, medical officer (post- “Home”)
Missions mentioned[edit | edit source]
- “Home”: At the end of the mission, Dr. Julian Bashir tells the player that he will be joining his wife and the crew of the Aventine in a mission to restore Havas-Kul to a more hospitable state as part of an effort to help the Hur'q rebuild their civilization.
Other involvement[edit | edit source]
- "Tales from K-13 #3": Captain Dax and the Aventine arrive at Deep Space K-13. There, she uses her personal experience as a counselor in Starfleet, as well as the combined life experiences of the Dax symbiont, to speak with Commander Krom and convince him that the Federation and Klingon Empire are now allies.
- "Spores": Doctor Bashir finds himself trapped in a cavern, hanging upside-down from a bundle of alien mycelium. He calls the Aventine for assistance, and Captain Dax, coordinating with Captain Kuumaarke of the L.S.S. Reskava, works to rescue him. Once aboard the Aventine, Bashir speaks with his wife and Kuumaarke about unusual fungi that have been encountered recently, including the Elachi, the Imaga megafungi, and the ketracel precursor. Ezri mentions a scientist named Paul Stamets, who had theorized about a multidimensional mycelial network, and Bashir suggests the idea has merits, and that much of the fungi discovered throughout the galaxy may have a common progenitor.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Aventine was introduced in the Star Trek: Destiny novels.