|The content of this article or section is canon|
The content of this article or section is Star Trek canon referenced in the game or its lore. However, it does not directly appear in Star Trek Online. Broader Star Trek lore can be looked up on Memory Alpha and Memory Beta.
History[edit | edit source]
- In 2379, Archer was part of Battle Group Omega. The battle group was sent to the Romulan Neutral Zone to aid U.S.S. Enterprise-E against Praetor Shinzon and the I.R.W. Scimitar. (Star Trek: Nemesis)
- The Archer surveyed deep space around the NGC-4447 System. The surveys indicated amounts of delta radiation in some regions of the area high enough to adversely affect starship sensors. (System Descriptions: NGC-4447 System)
- Akira Sulu served aboard the Archer at some point earlier in his career.
- At some point, most likely after the beginning of hostilities between the Federation and the Klingon Empire in 2405, the Archer is boarded by Klingons. The crew reconfigures a plasma conduit and uses it to disable the boarders. The mission reports for this incident become part of the curriculum at Starfleet Academy.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This ship is most likely named after Jonathan Archer from Star Trek: Enterprise
- The incident involving Klingons and plasma conduits is mentioned in the Tactical optional objective during the Federation mission “Stranded in Space”.
[edit | edit source]
- USS Archer at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- USS Archer (NCC-44278) at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.