From Star Trek Online Wiki
History[edit | edit source]
- In 2379, Archer was part of Battle Group Omega. The battle group was sent to the Romulan Neutral Zone to aid U.S.S. Enterprise-E against Praetor Shinzon and the I.R.W. Scimitar. (Star Trek: Nemesis)
- The Archer surveyed deep space around the NGC-4447 System. The surveys indicated amounts of delta radiation in some regions of the area high enough to adversely affect starship sensors. (System Descriptions: NGC-4447 System)
- Akira Sulu served aboard the Archer at some point earlier in his career.
- At some point, most likely after the beginning of hostilities between the Federation and the Klingon Empire in 2405, the Archer is boarded by Klingons. The crew reconfigures a plasma conduit and uses it to disable the boarders. The mission reports for this incident become part of the curriculum at Starfleet Academy.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This ship is most likely named after Jonathan Archer from Star Trek: Enterprise
- The incident involving Klingons and plasma conduits is mentioned in the Tactical optional objective during the Federation mission “Stranded in Space”.
[edit | edit source]
- USS Archer at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- USS Archer (NCC-44278) at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.