Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- This page is for the NPC starship. For the playable vessel, see Tzenkethi Tzen-tar Dreadnought Carrier.
The Tzen'tar-class Dreadnought is a massive and powerful ship class used by the Coalition as a flagship and heavy duty combatant. Their immense firepower and hangars loaded with Shuk-din Frigates, allow dreadnoughts to fight entire armadas of enemy vessels.
Players are advised to attack dreadnought's forward 90-degree arc as Tzenkethi were forced to sacrifice their forward-facing shield power to accommodate their vast weapons system. However, this tactic is not without risk, as it requires the player's ship to be durable enough to withstand a huge amount of beating. Abilities such as Brace for Impact, Hold Together or Secondary Shields can be used to achieve this.
When paired with Broln'ta Cruiser, players should avoid using abilities such as Gravity Well, which will pull all Tzenkethi ships together and prevent players from destroying the dreadnought as it'll be constantly healed and reinforced by nearby cruisers.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Cannon: Scatter Volley II
- Launch Shuk-din Frigate
- Lock Trajectory
- Rocket Barrage
- Torpedo: High Yield II
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
|60||-||1 345 019||-|
Vessels of the class[edit | edit source]
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- Tzenkethi Battlezone: Three Tzenkethi Dreadnoughts lead the Coalition operations in the Gon'Cra System. After taking control of the entire battlezone, Alliance players launch an attack on them.
- “The Tzenkethi Front”: After four Tzenkethi bases have been destroyed by the Alliance battle gropu, Coalition sends a Tzen'tar Dreadnought to help protect the last one.
- “Gravity Kills”: After Alliance successfully puts an end to Coalition harvesting operations near the black hole, a Tzen'tar Dreadnought is sent to destroy the Alliance battle group.
- “Mirrors and Smoke”: Tzen'tar Dreadnought leads the Tzenkethi fleet sent to destroy the Kentari moon in Gon'Cra Nebula. Player faces the dreadnought in brief battle, but the Tzenkethi escape before the ship is destroyed.