Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Health[edit | edit source]
|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
|60||36 135||79 498||283 484|
Missions involved[edit | edit source]
- “All That Glitters”: The Turei dispatch a squadron of frigates and cruisers to assist the player in repelling a Vaadwaur assault on the Talaxian asteroid colony in the Entaba System, claiming that they're doing it to repay the debt owed to the player for aiding them.
- “Alliances”: Turei Frigates are part of a squadron tasked with defending the homeworld. When Vaadwaur attack, these frigates assist the player in pushing them back.
- “Wyanti System Patrol”: The player deals with Turei thieves in the Wyanti System. Among their ships are few Turei Frigates.
- “Takedown”: The Turei Frigates are tasked with securing access to Underspace so the Vaadwaur cannot use it to bring in reinforcements or escape. When they complete the task, they assist the player in defending the Alpha Front.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Turei Frigate uses the same model as Voth Palisade Frigate. This is explained as a result of an alliance between these two species.
[edit | edit source]
|Details||Turei • Turei System • Underspace|
|Ground Forces||Turei Ensign • Turei Lt • Turei Commander|
|Starships||Turei Frigate • Turei Cruiser|
|NPCs||Bellas • Norrick • Stil|