As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Tuatara Cruisers (formerly called Draguas Cruisers) are cruisers used by the Gorn Hegemony. Their armaments are roughly equivalent to Orion Brigand Cruisers. Although the Tuatara looks rather bulky, their maneuverability matches that of the Romulan Star Empire's Mogai-class.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Fore[edit | edit source]
Aft[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Hull[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Image gallery[edit | edit source]
Size comparison with Vishap Frigates.
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
- “Halting the Gorn Advance”: Numerous Tuatara Cruisers are among the Gorn fleet blockading a planet in the Tostig System.
- “Defend the Pi Canis Sector Block”: Tuatara Cruisers are part of the Gorn fleets patrolling Klingon space. Within the wandering fleets they can be seen traveling alone as well as forming groups with Zilant Battleships, Vishap Frigates and Naga Fighters.
- Tuatara Cruisers are among the rebel Gorn ships raiding starbases in:
- “Beta Lankal System Patrol”: Tuatara Cruisers are part of a Gorn fleet the player must defeat.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Tuatara Cruiser was originally called "Draguas Cruiser" until the launch of Season Six: Under Siege, when the Draguas became a class of its own.
- In “Fleet Alert”, if the players are part of the Klingon Empire faction, the Gorn attacking the starbase are rebels. The Tuatara Cruisers are still labeled "Draguas Cruisers". Rebel Gorn ships are also encountered by both KDF and Federation players in “Gamma Eridon System Patrol”.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Like all other Gorn starship classes, the Tuatara designation is a reference to reptiles from Earth's fauna and/or mythology. The Tuatara is type of reptile found in New Zealand.