+90% Hit Points over 4 sec
+3% All Damage for 14,400 sec
Tribble Kebab is denounced by some as an abomination and others as a delicacy, grilled Polygeminus grex tuffli tribble kebabs has a unique taste that only the strongest constitution can stomach.
Eat Baked Tribble[edit | edit source]
This consumable will restore some of your hit points and stimulate the body's aggressive impulses. It can only be used out of combat. Pairs well with Chateau Picard for fine dining occasions.
Stats[edit | edit source]
- Targets Self
- 1.25 sec activate
- 1/1 charges
- +90% Hit Points over 4 sec
- +3% All Damage for 14,400 sec
Availability[edit | edit source]
- You receive 3 of these for completing the “Prepare Tribble Kebab for Captain” duty officer assignement.
- Can be sold, mailed, traded or bought from Exchange. It is not a bound type item.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Especially useful during episodic away missions or ground Special Task Force missions with the +3% increased damage. A benefit of +3% All Damage is also granted by Tribble of Borg, except that its buff is only provided against Borg enemies, and only for 3,600 sec.
- If your captain character dies in battle the buff will disappear.
Tribbles in Star Trek Online
|Tier 1-3||Dotson (T1) • Sparkes (T1) • Stahl (T1) • Susilo (T2) • Thompson (T2) • Tuffli (T3) • Vitales (T2)|
|Tier 4-5||Cavallaro (T5) • DeAngelo (T5) • Henry (T4) • Howe (T5) • Jasperson (T4) • McCarry (T4) • Nix (T4) • Stacy (T5)|
|Tier 6||Mattson (T6) • Ricossa (T6)|
|Tier 7-8||Daxter (T7) • Griffis (T7) • Harrington (T8) • Highison (T7) • Nielson (T8) • Velasquez (T7) • Yu (T8) • Zinc (T8)|
|Special (bred)||Cryo • Daring • Gamma Quadrant • Grand Slam • Kelvin Timeline • Lohlunat • Mycelium • Risian • Terran Fortune • Triolic • Winter|
|Special (other)||Black Alert • Borg • Crossfire • Fleet • Fluidic Space • Genetically-Altered • IDIC • Inquisitive • Mol'Rihan • Nukara • Photonic • Radan • Rivera • Solanae|
|See also||Tribble Breeding Guide • Cannibal Tribble • Tribble Kebab • Baked Tribble • Tribble Carcass|