Tribble (server)/Release notes/20110707
General[edit | edit source]
- The copy,new,delete buttons in the chat configuration window are now working.
- Players can once again customize their chat colors.
- Adjusted the conditions to enter the warriors hall to prevent players from getting stuck.
- Stuck players will now be able to exit
- Cleared an issue that caused the bridge officer assignment tab on your ship to show the incorrect boff type in the dropdown menu.
- Players will no longer be dropped out of shooter mode while in the process of interacting with an object.
- Resolved an issue that prevented purchasing the same item from a store multiple times.
- Players in RPG mode on ground combat should be able to use their secondary attacks and powers while having their primary weapon power set to autofire.
- Fonts have been reverted to those on Holodeck pre-Season 4 launch.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the removal of exchange lots.
- Aenar Bridge Officers should begin using their “Project Image” power again.
- Several crash and stability fixes have been added to this build.