Tribble (server)/Release notes/20110629
General[edit | edit source]
- The Foundry has been turned back ON.
- DirectX11 functionality is no longer an option
- An edge case where using a password will fail on a private PvE Lobby has been resolved.
- Made the Browse/Join tabs highlight based on which page is visible in the PvE Queue
- Rotation on scars and tattoos work again
- Additional UI window updates have been made to what windows will give you your cursor back in shooter mode and which will not.
- An auto loot option has been added to the options screen.
- Control scheme changed notifications will no longer display slider text, but it will still goes to the system chat channel.
- An option to use the original “R/T” control scheme is now available in the options menu.
Systems[edit | edit source]
- The issue that caused female players to turn invisible when assimilated has been resolved.
- Boffs will no longer attempt to attack fires.
Missions[edit | edit source]
- Fleet Actions now have level ranges. If you are under that level range you cannot start a private match
- 10 players are now required to launch a private queue
Known Issue[edit | edit source]
- If you have previously turned Directx 11 on and you go to your options menu you will crash. We will have this fixed soon, but please be aware for this build.