Tribble (server)/Release notes/20110628
General[edit | edit source]
- The Foundry has been turned back ON.
- The pop that appears when sliding doors open has been resolved.
- Star Cluster encounters will now properly scale to player level.
- Fixed an issue with the shotgun secondary fire animation
- The in game text has been reverted to the type currently on Holodeck.
- Players will no longer get stuck in the warriors hall if they reenter it after starting the tour of Qo’nos.
- Added a ship selector to ship/shuttle transporter rooms
- Fixed the filmstrip icon for the Vernanus on the Klingon ship store.
- The ship store now displays the ship's shield modifier.
- The loading screens have received additional improvements
- Fixed a bug in the ship purchase UI where the Vor'Cha was spinning on an odd
- The inventory window is now resizble [sic].
- All kits have had their icons updated with the proper Mark number.
- Players can now invert their mouse on the ground per control scheme (RPG vs Shooter Mode)
- The PvE Queue UI has received additional polish and bug fixing
Systems[edit | edit source]
- Borg are no longer walking too fast in or out of combat.
- Players will now be updated with Borg parts when they are assimilated*
- Updated the description for the Frequency Remodulator
- Nanite Health Monitor has been tweaked to get it to clear Assimilation Nanites more reliably.
- Increased rate of Borg adaptation (The fastest they can adapt now is 4 shots, but it will average higher than that)
- Feedback is welcome!
- Additional bulletproofing has been added for killing players that have been assimilated once they exit combat.
- Slightly reduced damage bonus on heavy forced plasma bolt power (used by Borg ranged Lieutenants). It’s still bad news, but less likely to one-shot-kill.
Missions[edit | edit source]
- Open PvP maps have been turned off
- They are going to be reworked based on player feedback, and therefore will likely not make the launch of Season 4
- Players should no longer fall through the world when reentering Qo’nos
FX[edit | edit source]
- Borg "Adapted" Text will now scale with your distance to the target.
- The interact effects have been tuned.
- Fixed bug that was causing the hull materials for the Aegis and Borg set to stop playing if you disabled the visuals of any other part.
- Fixed a bug where generic ships had extra warp out nodes.
- Added vertical wipes to the klingon [sic] transporter FX.
- Tuned transporter FX so that they don't fade out during cut scenes.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
- Opening chat configuration in chat window causes Vivox UI elements to disappear.
- Visual changes to transforming ships (MVAM) are not applied outside tailor.
- When a player is assimilated all you see are floating borg parts, not an actual assimilated player. Have some laughs for now, this will be fixed soon.
- Clicking the "Maps" tab in the foundry has a chance to crash.