Tribble (server)/Release notes/20110209
General[edit | edit source]
- Adjusted the how frequently certain PA announcements play in Earth Space Dock.
- The faction icon has been updated for Plasma Ball torpedoes.
- The music in club 47 has been tuned.
- Fixed issue with photon grenades not exploding.
- The UI for reporting a UGC mission has been updated to inform players that you only report missions that violate the terms of service, not because you don’t like them or they’re non-functional.
- Added a confirm dialog when reporting a UGC mission.
- Jiro Sugihara will no longer offer a blank mission.
- Players will no longer see the original ESD blink in for a moment when they map transfer to the Sol system.
- Character Creation,Traits list - corrected font bug where selected trait was using the wrong font.
- Stability Updates have been added to address the issues that resulted in last weekend’s instability
Powers[edit | edit source]
- Fixed TOS Type 2 phaser tooltip - The secondary setting was listed first and the primary attack listed second.
- Updated the Cryo Grenade description to better explain what it does.
- Reworked the Biothermal Dampener effect to last longer but use a new effect that removes players’ ability to grief.
Ships[edit | edit source]
- Gorn Varanus Science Ship:
- Increased Vessel HP.
- The size of the ship has been reduced
- Increased base Turn rate on Varanus Science Vessel to 11.
- Increased Healing of Gorn Varanus Healing Drones.
- Vulcan Ship Updates:
- Changed to Vulcan ship BOff Seating to: Lt Tactical Station; LC Engineering Station; En Science Station;Lt Science Station; Cm Science Station.
- Changed to Vulcan ship Console Mods to: 4 Sci; 2 Eng; 2 Tact
- Removed Aux penalty from Vulcan ship when launchihg D'Kyr Support Craft.
- Launching the D'Kyr support craft now only cost 25 crew.
- Reduced HP of D'Kyr Support Craft.
- D'Kyr Support Craft can be launched while full impulse is active (still stops your ship temporarily while launching), and the support craft can remain launched if you enter full impulse.
- Increased D'Kyr base Turn Rate from 7 to 10
- Vulcan ships can no longer choose warp ring up or down... and can no longer customize their patterns.
- Purchase of Vulcan D'Kyr, via C-Store or In-Game, will allow you to claim a free D'Kry support Craft Shuttle at the in-game shuttle store.
- Increased Deep Space Science Vessel base Turn Rate from 9 to 11
- Increased Vo'Quv Carrier base Turn Rate from 4 to 5
- Galaxy Retrofit can now launch its saucer while full impulse is active (still stops your ship temporarily while launching), and the saucer can remain launched if you enter full impulse.
- Prometheus style escort ships will see some slight art changes around key junction points. These model changes were made to compensate for upcoming Multi-Vector Assault Mode so all customized variants will integrate properly with the IP version of the Prometheus.
- Increased base Turn Rate of the Nebula Science Vessel both (Tiers) to 9.
- Increased the Tier 3 Nebula HP to 21000 Increased the Tier 3 Nebula HP to 31500
Missions[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where the Klingon replay contact for the Romulan featured series would send you to the fed mission if you hit the back button.
- The Vault Updates:
- Changed text that refers to "access tunnel above us" to "across from us."
- Fixed mission replay rewards for Vice Admirals.
- Added a mission step for first-timers that requires them to go to shuttle requisitions; this step auto-completes for players who are replaying the mission.
- Fixed a bug that was causing KDF players who left and came back to finish the end of the Vault later to have a Federation ship spawned in for "reinforcements."
- Players entering part 3 ("Continue: Static") should now spawn at the correct point on the map.