Tribble (server)/Release notes/20110126
General[edit | edit source]
- The Atari Token art is replacing the cryptic token art in the tailors and the C-store
- Additional tweaks have been made to the ESD interior map.
- The blue sun in ESD has been fixed
- 1 hour XP boosts have been added as low percentage drops to all space kills, ground kills, and minigame wins.
- The reward scale for winning the scan mini-game has been adjust to ensure there is a consistent rarity across Tech, Science and Energy anomalies.
- The runabout HP now scales with level. (All future shuttles will behave this way as well)
- Stranded in Space
- More polish updates have been made
- The ground map has been beaconized so friendly and enemy characters no longer disappear and run into things
Powers[edit | edit source]
- Borg Assimilate Ship:
- Tactical Team now removes this debuff.
- Tricobalt Torpedoes and Mines:
- Torpedoes now apply a Disable with a duration between 2-4 seconds, based on projectiles, torpedoes, and tricobalt skill.
- Mines now apply a Disable with a duration between 4-8 seconds, based on projectiles, mines, and tricobalt skill.
- As the Disable expires, Emergency Dampeners apply as an immunity and cleanse for Disable debuffs for 15 seconds.
- Photonic Shockwave:
- Now applies a Repel with a Disable debuff, instead of Knockback.
- The Disable lasts between 2-4 seconds, based on Operations, Emitters, and Photonic Theory skills.
- Intrepid Ablative Armor:
- Reduced duration from 30 to 15 seconds, but also reduced recharge from 300 to 180 seconds.
- Carrier Hanger Efficiency:
- Carrier pet launch rate is now tied to the Auxiliary power level.
- If a ship receives an Auxiliary Offline debuff, the hangers will not function and any hanger in recharge will pause its recharge timer until the Auxiliary Offline debuff is removed.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
- Currently a hanger will set its recharge to maximum while Aux is offline. This will be fixed soon.
- You can still get stuck in Stranded in Space if you use the engineering special action while you’re standing in the warp core. This has been resolved in a later build.