Trait: Theta Radiation Infused Evasive Maneuvers
Theta Radiation Infused Evasive Maneuvers is an in-game Starship Trait.
This trait gives bonuses in Space if slotted into an Active Starship Trait slot.
Basic information[edit | edit source]
- Activating Evasive Maneuvers now injects Theta Radiation into the Drive Throttle; sending a shockwave behind your ship which damages enemies. Lingering Theta Radiation continues to inflict damage on enemy ships for a brief duration.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Enhances specific powers
- To all enemies in a 5km cone behind you:
- ____ Radiation Damage
- To all targets hit by blast: ___ Radiation Damage per sec, for 6 sec.
- Skills that affect this ability:
- Starship Impulse Expertise
- (Improves Speed and Turn Rate)
This trait is available from:[edit | edit source]
- First Contact Day reward (2017)
- Phoenix Prize Pack
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This Starship Trait was only available as a reward during the 2017 First Contact Day Celebration. 
- It is modified by All Damage boost abilities. The damage amount can also be boosted through Consoles that increase Non-Exotic Radiation Damage.