Telekinesis is a duty officer trait.
The following assignments are benefited by duty officers with this trait:
- Assemble War Conference Regarding Dominion Fugitives from Facility 4028
- Attend Briefing At Facility 4028 About Escaped Dominion Prisoners
- Deliver Dominion Fugitive to Gamma Quadrant
- Detach Personnel for Additional Training of Chrysalis Volunteers
- Detach Personnel for Training of Chrysalis Volunteers
- Develop Countermeasures to Devidian Attacks
- Exchange Prisoners with Dominion
- Extort Dominion in Return for Prisoner Release
- Research Anti-Psionic Shields
- Research Improved Phase Discriminators
- Return Dominion Fugitive to Facility 4028
The following assignments are hampered by duty officers with this trait:
Obtaining Telekinesis duty officers[edit | edit source]
Telekinesis, Resolve, and Shroud was added with the expansion in Season 5. All Vorta duty officers have Telekinesis. They drop an estimated 10% of the time from Gamma quadrant duty officer cadre packs.
The easiest way to get a doff with Telekinesis is the Cardassian block of story missions. You are guaranteed to receive a Vorta as a reward for the Cardassian block Mission: Facility 4028.
Available Telekinesis duty officers[edit | edit source]
- To add missing duty officers, please use the duty officer form.
|Duty officers who are Telekinesis and:|
|Aggressive • Cold Blooded • Congenial • Cunning • Dominion Fugitive • Efficient • Eidetic Memory • Emotional • Founders of the Federation • Free-Thinker • Honorable • Logical • Peaceful • Perfectionist • Photonic • Resilient • Resolve • Seductive • Shroud • Spiritual • Stubborn • Tactful • Teamwork • Telepathic • Unruly • Unscrupulous|