Trait: Restorative Support
Restorative Support is an in-game Starship Trait.
This trait gives bonuses in Space if slotted into an Active Starship Trait slot.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Game Description: When activating a hull heal, summon Support Probe for 10 sec
- To healed target: +____ Hit Points per sec
- To 3 nearest foes within 5km: -____ Shields per sec
- Can be summoned once per 30 sec
Detailed information[edit | edit source]
While this trait is slotted, using a Hull Healing ability will cause a support probe to temporarily follow the healed target (or self). This probe uses a low-power Heal-over-Time on its assigned ally, as well as passively draining the shields of up to 3 nearby foes. The probe lasts for 10 seconds, and can be summoned once every 30 seconds. Enhances specific powers. Applies in specific circumstances.
Skills that affect this ability:
- Starship Drain Expertise (Improves Energy & Shield Drains / Resistance to Same)
- Starship Hull Restoration (Improves Hull Healing)