Trait: Improved Non-Linear Progression
Improved Non-Linear Progression is a player character space trait.
- This trait is only available for player characters.
Basic information[edit | edit source]
- Game Description: This trait eliminates the power drain that is naturally caused by leaving your ship in Reverse. In addition to this, after remaining in reverse for more than 5 seconds, your ship will begin regenerating Hull and Shields at an increased rate.
The "Improved" version of this Starship Trait also causes Captain Abilities to recharge more quickly, by reducing active cooldowns by 0.2sec from their remaining recharge times, each second you remain in Reverse. This bonus also does not activate until you have been in Reverse for more than 5 seconds.
Detailed information[edit | edit source]
- Removes Power Drain from Reverse
- While in Reverse:
- After 5 sec, +4.5 Hit Points each second
- After 5 sec, +2.3 Shield Regeneration per facing each second
- After 5 sec, -0.2 seconds to the current recharge time of Captain Abilities each second
Note[edit | edit source]
- This Starship Trait is obtainable by spending 30 Specialization Points in the Temporal Operative Specialization.